POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Ec parties such as Pizza Pop Arts, Cat Cafes, Dog Stars, and invites. Your club may have rules on whether gifts are required and what would be considered acceptable gifts. For checking instructions per party, look at the top of the club chat to see the scrolling announcements. For further clarification, just ask in club chat.

In wc, you may also see open ec parties allowing entry for chibis. They typically say gift the dropper or may name an admin or club bank to gift to.

Iriesa likes this.
  2. How much do people sell the invites for?

3. Usually 11:3b/22:6b. If you're lucky, u might find some ppl selling at 22:5b

4. Why did ATA get rid of the $3.99 deals for non-subscribers? That was the only was I was able to buy things from the shop for my budget 🥺

5. Not enough people buying it most likely

6. 😭 hopefully they bring it back

7. Is there a way to ban an account so that they don't join your club?

8. You can change it from auto join to open on request and don’t accept their request but that’s about all you can do

meli_little likes this.
  9. Ah well that's a shame, I have a player with many Alts harassing a friend of mine and hitting me almost every day and it's annoying we can't stop it.

10. Related to this.
    How can a player with so low stats hit another one with double or even triple than the other one and succeed?

11. Misc stats. Its not only about base stats (the numbers on their profile).

Misc stats include:
    Stat items
    Furniture
    Pets
    Tutors
    Relationship
    Gift items from the store

Other items that give boost:
    Dates
    Attack/defense pots from the shop

You also have basically nothing yourself. So your account is very weak and easy to land on. Build up your misc stats and make your acc stronger to defend against hits more.

Pvp is part of the game. It is not harassment

Leigh likes this.
  12. What does “Xk hunt drop requirements” mean? I’ve been seeing it on clubs

13. It means you need to get that many main hunt drops per hunt to prove you are active. Just hit the parties in your club when you are on and open your lite boxes and timer boxes snd it will give you what you need

14. Looking for sfw friendly rs ❤️
    for my main 💞

10mcs or higher 💪🤡
    Maxing gifts 🧧
    No rp 🚫
    Talking sometimes ✅
    Am 20 yo/male/from india
    Wall me for more info 🙏🥺

15. This isnt the rs thread

16. I'm looking for a image of what the planet shard avis look like if anyone can help

17. You can find them all here

18. Thank you so much

Leigh likes this.
  19. How do I get supply boxes to level my pet to level 10

20. You get them every 5 levels of a pet. So level up other pets to get more