POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Unfortunately as far as I know, there is no way to retrieve them.

2. Ah, that’s saddening :/ Okay, thanks for the help.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Not sure if this is right thread, but maybe Ata you can make leveling a pet up faster over 3 wks to level up a pet is ridiculous. Even if you get 7 day speedup that's still 2 weeks to wait.

4. @limoncello

5. Hi- I've never had issues with this game but I've been helping with lbh for the past few days and I was helping this one club tonight, and they needed a slow jam so I was going to use some of mine, and I didn't know that someone else already used max slow jams. So when I went to use my own, it wouldn't let me, so I tried to buy some more (even tho I didn't need to) and then I accidentally wasted 15 diamonds bc it just kept saying it wasn't working to use it. Can it be put on there when it's used at max so I don't accidentally spend too many diamonds again?? Thanks

6. If you want a refund of your ECs (short for Extra Credits, what those diamonds are), I recommend sending a help ticket which you can do by clicking the gear/cog icon in the upper left from your app home screen and selecting "Help" from the pop-up. Include your recommendation in the ticket too!

Ariel6 likes this.
  7. Ty!

Muschi likes this.
  8. Why do people get so touchy and offended when you hire “their” tutors? I genuinely don’t understand, it’s seems really weird.

9. Some players feel like they “own” a tutor when they’ve had them hired for a decent amount of time. It’s just a thing that seems to happen. Not entirely sure why it’s such a strong feeling.

Muschi and Ariel6 like this.
  10. I doubt you will get a refund just coz you regret buying it. Coz it wasnt a bug that caused it either. It was miscommunication between the club and you

11. Current price on pimd crates? Us server

12. 10🍱

13. Ew why it gone down again. It was going up

14. If you're looking to sell, best time is right after new dev items are added.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  15. Churr

16. I've been getting significantly less plunder than one of my club members for weeks. They're currently at around half my stats and they're stats have always been lower than mine.

I asked and they're not paying for any of the plans or using care packs 24/7. We both upgraded to see if there were any changes and they still make more than me.

I think I currently have max plunder so I'm wondering if my tutor bonus is affecting my max plunder. I'm getting around 6mcs in tutor stats.

Any help would be super appreciated

17. Max plunder for tuts is based on how much money you have spent on them, not how high their stats are. But yes you are good on that.

The only thing i can think of is you have no misc stats. I remember 1 time a mate was selling misc. That was the ONLY thing they changed....and their payout per hit, and on final payout dropped quite a bit

Muschi likes this.
  18. hello everyone. does anyone have a clue on what ADGC means and how it works? tyia ♡

19. At a guess some kinda group chat? Ask the person that said it

20. Since you’re in an ec club i’m going to go with admin group chat

Muschi likes this.