POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. If it's not a question then it's feedback

2. This thread is for questions

3. It's also under the section of questions/feedback

4. This THREAD is for questions. The tab its under is irrelevant to what this thread is for

5. OK my question is can ATA improve there marketing skills because the deal for Gold Subscription only is absolutely appalling?

6. They can do anything they want to their own game. So yes

7. I’d love an option to open multiple time reward boxes at the same time. I have over 1500 in my showcase and clicking them one by one is a real pain

8. Thats not a question. You are looking for the pimd suggestions thread

9. Is Bento Anchor permanent? Someone I know posted “Selling bentos for 25” and PIMD assumed she meant 25 with real world currencies but she meant chibis. She wanted to sell it for cheap to advertise club but PIMD gave her the anchor instead. They won’t even listen to her and just told her to make another appeal after 3 months. Is the anchor permanent? Who can she speak to? Thanks in advance!!

10. Its as permanent as ata makes it. Only a dev can remove it. If she has been told she has to wait 3 months to appeal then thats what she has to do. She can take it as a learning opportunity to make sure she is clear in what shes saying from now on

11. How do I earn coffee coins??

12. They are no longer available, they were previous story pass rewards

13. Are the Zodiac avatar activator going to be removed from the shop? I feel like if it’s not being earned in the hunt boxes or the extracurricular side quests, the activator shouldn’t be an option anymore.

It also makes me jealous that I didn’t start playing this game when the zodiacs first came out😂

14. No coz the shards can still be gotten from old boxes and players who have the shards. Im sure they will eventually be removed but not for a long time

15. I have a question about club walls. I was redoing my clubs wall and use a different font than the regular one but it the switched back to normal and removed my font. I see a lot of other clubs use fonts and wonder if anyone knows if there is a specific font we can use or why my font went back to normal?

16. What does error ‘<=‘ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType’ and ‘datetime.datetime’ mean? I can’t party because of it. My game is up to date

17. Standard checks to do:
    1. Fully close your game then open it again
    2. Restart your phone
    3. Clear game cache
    4. Uninstall and reinstall the game
    If none of them fix your issue (any bug you come across) send a help ticket.

Also if you are playing via a clone app or bootleg app they are always going to be full of bugs that ata literally cant fix as they are a app issue not a game issue

18. I'm looking for a price list for tutor value. What are they supposed to be worth regarding their stats?

19. They are worth what people are willing to pay. Search the price then look at the average stats of people. If you wanna keep the tut then over price them

20. I am not using another app besides original but thank you for other options I’ll see if those help