POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. You can't

2Fr0sTii and Muschi like this.
  2. What's the max level you can upgrade furniture to? I thought it was 10 but apparently it's higher??

3. It was 10 then ata made it more. @Muschi your a pro at finding old threads

Muschi likes this.
  4. 20 afaik

Muschi likes this.
  5. It is 20; it was upped last Black Friday. Here is the announcement thread on it!

Also shameless reminder that my RS and I correctly predicted it a few days before it was announced. :3

6. Its been 3y I didn't get cat from spinner so far how can I and when can i get

7. It's probability. It isn't guaranteed. Just be patient and keep spinning, I guess.

8. Black friday is coming up cats are half price use your ec to buy some. Boom now you have cats

9. The tarot readings don't seem to do anything. What are they for?

10. Quest

11. You need them for certain tiers in the storyline, just not all of the tiers.

12. I was 3.2Mcs getting around 300M per hit, I upgraded to 3.4Mcs and got 170M and getting less every time I upgrade, I hired tuts for more than 100B nothing changed then hired for their stats nothing changed too. Like I really don’t know what’s going on, anyone can help with that?😅

13. Did you buy a strength build or intel build dormmate? Intel builds can lower the amount of cash you earn per hit, but give you more hits in your energy bar! Strength builds do the reverse.

14. I actually was doing a balance between str. and int. everything was fine then I focused on str. and that happened

15. Are there invite parties during BF hunt?

16. No.

17. Is there anyway to include in a report the messages that someone is sending you. Cause I have someone being extremely insulting and threatening to force me to uninstall cause I asked his rs not to hire my tut several times.

18. the only way they can force you to uninstal is if they hack your phone. But like alot of your tuts are way under price so they will get taken

19. If they are sending you the messages in PMs, gifts, or club chat, those are not moderated and you are encouraged to unfriend and/or block the user to stop their behavior.

If it is posts on your wall (or another's), you can provide the username in a help ticket or to a moderator and tell them the offense(s) is on the wall. You can also block the person if it is on your own wall so they can't post on it anymore.

20. Is there any other way to contact help support or mods/admins besides in-game help and email? Neither of those options worked for me, and I can't trade, so I'm trying to contact someone who can help me.