POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Mods cannot be contacted via help or email. You can wall, gift, or PM them. But they are not the engineers of the game so they wouldn't really be able to assist you beyond basic troubleshooting.

Admins are ranked people within a club and, again, can't be contacted via help or email. And would have no control over your trade issue anyway.

Developers can only be contacted via the in-game help ticket. Keep sending tickets and be as detailed as possible. They're the only ones that can assist you in this. You could possibly talk to a mod and have them reiterate your issue to the devs since they have other means of contacting them.

2. My mom plays this game, and I have been trying to look at her avatar and dorm for a week. Nothing shows up. Its blank. I know we are friends cause we message all the time😭 Can anyone help me with this?

3. Who is your mom?
    You don't have to be friends to see their avatar or dorm however it's possible that older devices can be left behind by PIMD's code causing showcase, dorm, and avatar to be glitched.

I'd send your report to a.t.a in a ticket so they can help you.

Celestial_Goddess and Muschi like this.
  4. Bruh i couldn't imagine playing pimd with my parents

Lumenia likes this.
  5. Maybe if you didn't act like a hot head and flood my wall not only from your account but also your "sister's" account, then try to hit first, you wouldn't be in this situation. I have given you opportunity to CF.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Not pimd but also not making a full thread just for this. What's rigresing. Idk it word n google not working

7. I’m guessing you mean regressing? 🙈 it’s a word that’s similar to “revert”. Means to go back, for example to a former state of development😊 hope that answers your question

8. Sooo random question... how long does one have to play the game to become a “member” instead of a “new member”?

9. It’s not about how long you play, it depends on how many likes you’ve gotten in total I think. 🌚 but it doesn’t take that long to go from “new member” to “member” tho😊 so just stay active in forums ig

Muschi likes this.
  10. Say it in words I can know

11. Sort of like... if an adult turns back into a child. Could also be if you're really smart and then go stupid. Any time you go "backwards" at something

12. Oh mmk

13. Not my folt tho

14. Got it! Thank you for the clarification

Lumenia likes this.
  15. How much is 80 days in normal time

Kefo likes this.
  16. 11 weeks and 3 days

1920 hours

17. How much more normal time

18. Ight wym by normal time?

19. My head said 11wks is to big to fit it

20. It's almost 3 months