POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Fùck I been back on here for ages then

2. What’s the party jet do👀👀👀

WhoIsBunbun, Hera and Leigh like this.
  3. Go to your items n tap on it n read it it will say

4. But there is no party jet. Only a party limo (starts party 10 min faster) and party yacht (starts party immediately).

5. There's party jet keys in the store now 👀

6. [​IMG]

Ooh, interesting. Still no corresponding jet for these keys, so no one (except the devs!) knows what the jet will do.

I can't even speculate what it might be in terms of speeding up the party, because I don't think there's much else to do with -10min and immediate-start being taken already...

I suppose they'll introduce the jet itself next hunt and/or Black Friday!

Eva likes this.
  7. Someone I know was theorizing that it might start parties instantly for an hour? Sort of similar to dice.

8. Interesting. Would be useful in flashes.

9. On the other side of things maybe it will be a -5 minute thing, so less useful than a limo or yacht

10. The description about it being for the "elite" makes me think otherwise, like beyond the yacht

Eva and NightingaIe like this.
  11. I seen some one say they won it in a party as a random drop n but it was a glitch not ment to ixist yet

12. The party jet drop is a 20% boost for your clubs party drops and you also get planes in your names (similar to the butterfly date or the ghost party drop)
    It was accidentally released last night and dropped from parties for about a half an hour before it was turned off again.

Eva, Leigh, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  13. Thank you! Thought I was special

14. Pimd is racist and stupid

15. Then uninstal problem solved

Farya likes this.
  16. How is it racist...?

17. People are threatening me money for no reason

18. ...How is that racist?

Also, PvP is part of gameplay. It is not against the rules to engage in it. The V101 players you're in SFW with (per your wall) are totally in-line with ToU.

19. How can you not know about pvp by now at your stats

20. It appears your club was in SFW, meaning everyone in your club was being hit. It was nothing personal against you at all.

Muschi likes this.