POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why can't I send in a help ticket to the support team?

2. Spam send and it will work. If not uninstal and reinstal

3. I’m kinda new kinda not and I still don’t know any PIMD terms . Can someone help me out on the ones y’all know please and thanks. For example sfw, ihs and so on and so forth

4. Here is a list of terms used with their definitions.

Vo likes this.
  5. Muschi likes this.
  6. opening two timer boxes as a compensation/apology for putting spinner items in only boxes and not in spinner itself. it's unlikely they'll bring it back.
    Plenty of people have asked/suggested to at least make it a VIP lounge perk, but ATA has yet to comment on it afaik.

7. How much ul does it take to get max drops with no plunder

8. Depends on your stats, and nobody's rlly measured drops:every spent

But afaik it's usually less than 2 full unloads.

9. You sure? Used to be 2 ul for max drops with max plunder

10. it very much depends on stats, for me i only need 11 hits on peace or 12 on eat for max drops

Muschi and Vo like this.
  11. How much do older boxes typically go for?? I've no idea how this economy works, hahaha

12. Wall Kefo he's buying old boxs

13. I'm actually looking to buy myself, and the seller wasn't sure what would be a fair offer on their box; would he still have advice for me?

14. Depends on the box honestly.

15. As Day said, the fair price would depend on what box it is! Kefo can provide help still in box pricing. Here's a general info thread he made recently on box pricing.

Day likes this.
  16. Is there a price on furni shards yet

17. Hello, Its been 3 days since I sent a help ticket. They answered and then asked me a question. I answered the question but they never said anything back or closed the ticket. What do I do now?

18. Wait for them to talk back you not the only person on this game shit takes time

19. I know it's takes time and I appreciate what they do but it typically takes at least 6-7 hrs to respond. If you don't know the answer, don't respond and don't waste my time.😑#Annoying

20. What I said is the anser. You not the only person on this game and you not the only one that sends help tickets they probly get hundreds a day. You got 2 options. Wait till they talk back. Or write in your ticket again saying you don't care now and close the ticket and they will close it when they get to it