POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hi! Can someone tell me what stats can hit what parties? Like who can hit Pro, eho can hit the different invite parties, etc. Ty!

2. I could hit pro partys at 2mcs but did like nothing to it. Can hit 1st and 2nd invite partys easy at the stats. 3rd 1 you can hit but will fail alot of hits. Last 1 got no chance

3. I want a second opinion from somebody else! Not you. # Keeptryinme

4. Ty is right. There's nothing you can do except wait for their response.

If you wanna ask your question here maybe someone can help but if it's anything technical you'll have to wait for the devs to respond.

Piggys24 and Ciara like this.
  5. The time it takes to have questions answered varies tremendously. It’s best to just be patient or do as Rose said and ask your question here if needed.

6. I've had to wait over 24hrs for a ticket to be answered by an automated response.

[​IMG]

Psycxdxlic, RoseMilkTea and Ciara like this.
  7. So usul with cats always gotta gift dropper is it still the same with cc clubs? As in gotta gift every dropper or no

8. I don't think I've seen a cc club where gifting dropper was required ever

9. OK good just needed to check coz fuck that it to much people to gift 😂

10. You gift them by letting them hit your cat 🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁🙀🎁

Muschi likes this.
  11. When you buy the vip lounge package for $20, do you get all the shown items every day for 7 days? So 70 ec, etc.?

12. correct

Vo likes this.
  13. I've been scouring the forums for the furniture guide that showed all furniture from past and current boxes. Was the thread deleted or have I been missing it?

If anyone could link me to the thread, that would be great.

14. Here it is. It's very out of date though as OP has been inactive for quite some time.

15. Thank you! I just needed to look for the enchanted forest furni

Muschi likes this.
  16. Hey I was wondering what do the stats on animals mean and furniture

17. That's misc stats. Go to your profile and scroll down a bit and you will see what things make up misc stats it help with defense

18. What is the tut to hire price ratio, or is there a formula for how much you should volley a tut to based on their stats?? How do you know if a tut is considered OP or UP?

19. So is having an alt taboo or is it, if you don't ask/talk about it ATA won't crack down?

I had some major phone issues that resulted in deleting my game data. Thanks ATA for the help in resolving it ♥️ but now there's an account that I can't get access to? But it still exists and it's technically me/ my account. Just got my wondering about alts.

20. nothing wrong with having alts just don't have loads