Let's banned Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support est non

2. Lets get Simpson's avatars

3. Perverts have many reasons to pop out from everywhere. Banning avatars will not help it so No 

4. Thanks for the support guys 

5. Don't mention it, Devouring.

Seriously…dont

6. I spent RL money to have my avatar. Are you gonna give me my $7 back for buying my avatar? I don't think so.... Therefore I'll have to give this threat a big fat

NO SUPPORT 

7. Will you guys can gain back your money.

8. PiMD doesn't refund anything. A large percentage of their money is probably avi's. imagine how much they'd have to give.

9. GoldenTroll I don't know who you think you aren't but unless you know everyone on this game personally you need to shut up talking like fr. What's the difference between the people? We're all sucked in by the same dev's. I hate stupid ppl. Go to KaW if we're dumb I don't understand all this when the solution is so simple.

10. I like the avatars, I like to know what gender I'm perving on lol

11. No that wont help at all

12. OP was forum banned on KaW so he must've decided to stumble along over here too...

13. NO SUPPORT!!
    pervs will always be pervs even if you have decent covered up avatars... it's how you handle them :evil: Block them or farm them it's upto you :lol:
    so no support :roll:

14. So a one eyed hunchback avi would solve this problem?

15. I object. Pervs shall always be pervs irrespective.

16. I've bought every single avatar so no support. other wise you can tell PIMD to refund everyone that's spent money on avatars, good luck on it. PIMD make enough money as it is they bought more expensive avatar with high percentages to help ppl with wars and etc ie why avatars are also a feature on here and you can change them for whatever suits you. ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.