Let's banned Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First idea : Ban op from forums

Second idea : Op stop playing lol

2. Kalki party nooooob

3. ? btw I meant thread not threat, I jus noticed that when I was reading the comments ?? still not supporting tho ?

Kbye ?

4. Noob
    It aint resonable u can use male ava then
    NO SUPPORT

5. Perverts exist because of avatars? That's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard

6. Agreed ^

7. I support ^^^^^^^

8. Sexy avatar attracts pervs. It's your choice.

9. No support. 

10. And no support again.

11. Can this post be locked already??

12. If you don't like my post don't Post in it. This thread shows my thoughts. It's not Afghanistan ToU also I have many supporters

13. Pretty sure the image of the app gets most in before they even see avatars, and the nurse....avatars are nothing when you look at the other aspects of the app.

No support.

14. You 1 SUPPORTER

15. No support , first case , people might get annoyed with the friend request and spams of other user who are eager to know what the avatar looks like

16. RoD I'm not sucked I'm by anything.

And you can't tell me you don't see players asking for "It" in campus all day long. You ignorant pervert.

17. Lmaoo... I'm dieing Pervs would still be on here you nut 

18. Lmfao I'm ignorant bro if you don't like the game don't freaking play it it's that simple. Go back to KaW or go play Meegos if you can't take a little "rp" on the freaking campus. How are you going to judge a game by the limitations set. They do it because they can. You need to stop tryna act hard over a game calling me ignorant. Did you google that word dear? Tf. -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.