Let's banned Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As many of you guys don't know Avatars are the main reason why perverts exist [Not trying to offend anyone]. So I'm here to hopefully get rid of avatars. If there was no avatars there will be less perverts and a clean pimd community. Here are the ideas I have to offer:

First Idea:
    Let avatars be hidden. The only people that can see your avatars will be the people you have as friends. So choose your friends wisely

Second Idea:
    Just completely ban all avatars.

Will please support this thread so I can email it to the developers, <this is just my opinion>

2. No support

3. Please give reasons on why you don't support.

4. wait am i reading this right ban avatars and pervs will go away

5. No support. I don't see anything wrong with the avatars. 

6. Sorry devouring, no support. 

7. No. If the avatars would put on more clothing it would be fine, don't see why you ban avatars all together.

8. Pervs would friend pervs, doesnt really end them. Unless I misunderstood your post.

9. He's from KaW that's why. They don't have avi's. I do not support this or Avi's are expressive and people have payed alot of money for theses is each. I've boughten 3 of my 8. 10ec's is a dollar 55 ec 10ec and 40ec I've spent money. I had to buy all these avi's twice btw because they didn't have the save thing back then.

10.  Ummm we'd still have pervs without Avatars. How do I know that? Because I play KaW.

11. The avatars are hardly the reason pervs exist. Pervs have been around LONG before this game. If you don't like the pervs, just block them. But banning Avatars certainly won't get rid of them.

I like the avatars. It makes the game feel more personal. Plus they give stat bonuses.

I do not support this idea.

12. No support.

Reasoning? :

1. I can just pick a female avatar and perv on myself if the avatars are the cause for the perversion then you are saying that everyone is attracted to and wants to have intercourse with the avatars. What kind of sick thinking path have you gone down?

2. This is a 17+ game. If we can't handle avatars there should be no game. Further into this subject. This is not KaW. The Avatars in KaW are banners. Because they represent KINGDOMS . This is Party in My Dorm. The Avatars Represent College And University Students And Personnel.

3. Please leave forums. Please Join A Club.Please Let Us Live. And Find Some Humor. Then Maybe You Wouldn't Be Worried About People Perving On Avatars. And More About Playing The Actual Game.

13. What he said,

14. No support Op
    I feel that you are just trying to get Fame on Pimd off A thread like this...
    Oh and if they did banned all the Avatars they Better be refunding all my extra credits I wasted on them...
    And the Devs would be losing a lot of money.
    You gotta think bro this is where there money is being made... I said it once and I'll say it again...
    NO SUPPORT

15. Having a chat is the main reason actually.

16. Stupid op  think KAW is great

Go back to meego

17. Lmao, like banning avatar will help. This for real?

18. No support :roll:



Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.