Introducing Daily Sales!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 8, 2015.

1. The showcase issue happens primarily on lower end android devices when trying to display a large number of images on a profile. We've got this on our task list as something to fix though.

2. So this is the bit where you force everyone to get the stupid new layout everyone hates so you can claim 'stats' to prove it's popular? 

-HerLovelyBoyfriendy- likes this.
  3. Where is this at? Lmao

4. Uhhh  I can't see it..

5. dam u pimd ill just keep a back up file of this old version :mrgreen:

6. Players have asked for a form of sales for some time now. If we truly wanted to "force" everyone to upgrade we can actually do that without this sales feature.

Again, we can only add new content to updates, and so in order to get new content as it comes out yes, you will need to update. But this isn't new in the world of Apps.

7. yes obviously someone ss it :(

8. yep.. but screw those items I'm not updating and when it gets to the point where we have too,to keeping playing i won't be playing any longer

9. Was the job discription for this designer...."make the ugliest layout possible while at the same time making an effort to appeal to those that are still nickelodeon fans"?

10. Players have asked for pvp promos for as long as I can remember, I take it we can expect those updates soon too then?

11. pimd he is not talking about that he is talking about that layout i mean comeon you know not many like it why force them to have it by making itwith the same update as this i mean listen to your players for once please u may jave ignored the pvp request for long okay idc cause maybe not most like pvp but am sure 70%of pimd comunity is not okay eith that layout

12. Keeping in mind updating will destroy your data bill ten fold

13. Tysm 

14. Ugh i hate that they think they are doin good

15. Caspy you may as well give it a rest cause they look at the fact that 50 players agree with the idea so that's all they need

16. With all due respect, we don't give a damn about this whole new layout and we don't give a damn about the sale discount price stuff and everything else like that. You may have heard people begging for new layout and stuff but I'm pretty sure the longest you heard from people is to bring out more PvP battles and Wars. This is what most of the people want. Y'all did this on KaW so why not do that on here? I know both this game and KaW is different but everyone wants PvP wars again. So instead of always bringing out hunts and stuff to waste more people's time on it, give em something that'll be worth the waste. Bring more battles, more wars and I promise you, everyone won't be begging you for wars and stuff. Yeah come out with hunts but in KaW y'all did hunts and PvP battles. Do the same thing here and you want be hearing us PvPers begging for more wars and battles. How hard is that to do?

17. Another money making scheme , well I ain't no cash cow for milking

18. So you want us to spend five bucks everyday 

19. Nope. While there's a sale every day, you don't need to purchase them.