Introducing Daily Sales!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Five bucks for 7 DNS cute. :)

2. @Pimd can u provide a link to revert back to befor update, as these new features are "optional"

3. Again, while updating is optional we encourage all players to update to receive new features and bug fixes. We do not provide links to previous versions, and in many cases are not able to fully support users on outdated clients when it comes to bugs that may arise.

4. Perhaps an alternate user interface geared towards 17+, what this game used to be?

5. Those taxes though!  $6.59 total on a $4.99 package.. Whereas the $4.99 ec or dn packs come to $5.79.. How does this make sense?

6. grats on 1001 post :) and still hate that new layout tell me is ata's owner little spoiled child brat wants u to do this layout?

7. Hahahahahahahahahaha suckers. My accounts are still the old pimd.

8. Do not update unless u want the stupid new homescreen

9. If you haven't already, the "deals" that I've seen aren't really worth updating for, especially if you are still on the old layout

10. This update was childish, i don't mean to be rude but I wish this went back to the old look rather then updated to this i only updated incase there was a real update. This was just another update to change the look and to have something pop up when I log on. PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO THE USERS AND WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY!

11. Iv gotten the deal on the old layout was 7 dns for $4.99 lame

12. So a new update but the videos still arent fixed??

13. videos are fixed ..they wifi only now

14. Videos are still wi-fi only as we work with the video providers to find a suitable solution.

15. Hey Pimd, since you're back, any comments regarding the requests for pvp updates? Please don't just ignore them

16. :| Y'all complain too much

17. Hey pimd! When will you sell furnitures here? Looks like you are trying to put more profit generating features than improving game experience.

-HerLovelyBoyfriendy- likes this.
  18. If they are called "daily deals" why do they only last for about 30 minutes?

19. ask pimd about half price cats..
    you are guaranteed an answer :lol: