Integrated Item Guide *MORE ACCURATE*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by aria, May 5, 2017.

1. Furniture price isn't crashing ...The bentos price is rising

3. Yeah bentos r just becoming too wanted lol, but I think factors for furniture shud be availability of the furniture the looks of the furniture and of course the ec cost as well

4. Can someone tell me what's the price range of Brotein Desk in Bentos? Tia.

5. Bentos have been becoming increasingly common over the past few years. Why would they be crashing? Furniture is new and mcs items are new. Any decrease in their value is purely due to a realization of their abundance and the death of the "new stuff" hype.
    If you think it's a sign of bentos increasing in value then you're just plain wrong.

6. I am currently selling: Greek Plate Wall Art, Basketball Court Poster, "HellasChill" Bedside Lamp, "Starry Night" Print, "Showtime" Nightstand, Kandi Blue Block, Easter Books, "Paschal" Bunnylamp, "Tightmanic" Poster, Mini Greek Fresco, Basketball Collage, Wreath With Red Bow, It's All Greek!, "Modorm" Bedside Table, "Modorm" NuLamp, "Modorm" NuRug, "Dormspace" Rug, Artifacts of Antiquity, Kandi Rug, Memories of Paris, "Babyblue" Mirror, "Brotein" Vinyl Chair, Buccaneers Barrels, "DormSpace" Lamp, "HellasChill" Hardwood Tiles, "Yuletide Gold" Christmas Print, IKEO Purple Art Wall, Old Movie Camera, "Recreo" Floor Tiles, Blue Paint Job, "Paschal" Wallpaper, Easter Wreath, "Galaxies" Wallpaper, "Corsair" Rug, Rustic Timber Walls, "HellasChill" Pallas Bed, Bountiful Booty

Add me for more inquiries ?

7. You are plain wrong TBH ...Bentos price is increasing if you need a reason ...Becoz of cat sellers...There are many cat clubs and demand for cat is high ... But mostly the cat sellers are for Bentos like 3-4 ...This makes the demand of bentos more But the supply is much lesser than demand cuz everyone wants Bentos for themselves ..

8. Tbh cats have only gone up in price.
    Cats sell for 4 bentos each...
    They used to sell for 2 bentos per cat!
    (BENTO WAS MORE EXPENSIVE in contrast)

Demand for cats has never increased it was always the same. In fact I feel they're getting less demand now than then and that now there are also less people selling cats to other people so their rarity have gone up because if their rarity or demand haven't gone up by a heck tonne idk how you can explain the literal halving of the value of bentos in comparison to cats while maintaining that they're going up in value and that furniture and mcs items haven't crashed.

9. Bump cuz she knows everything except showing her real face

10. Bump again cuz she's selling her account now that she's being questioned about being a meowfish

11. Oh my do tell

12. Hope you know saying this is against tou

13. Who the hell would pay almost 50 bentos for an item, whose information happens to say 999 ec, ??‍♂️ that's just stupid, you could get way eater stat items for those many bentos, I definitely wouldn't waste it in furniture

14. Op is a trusted trader he sold me bentos 

18. Op is not a 'He', she's a trusted trader. I mean she's not a scammer, she's a 'She'. Ugh. nvm. :roll: