Integrated Item Guide *MORE ACCURATE*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by aria, May 5, 2017.

1. I know the problem was I didn't check my showcase or notifications until after the hunt  I will pawn it off one of these days I am sure someone will have a user name of golden egg and will pay for it ?

2. User name of golden egg
    ?

3. It's really hard to place a price on these items as it doesn't just depend on the time of the hunt, but the items and their aesthetic appeal to the community as well. A Greek bed is newer than a Paschal yet the Paschal is worth more. I think no guide will ever be accurate unless it's based on the current hunt

4. Actually i don't really mind with the contents, it explain the general price of some items, i don't check on campus chat that much so sometimes i just random sell my items without even knowing the market price

5. Very true.

6. Needs bb coding :cry:

7. My bbcoding skills suck

8. He doesn't, I'm over 90 ):

9. Bed goes for 4 bentos.
    Desk goes for 6-7
    Anyone who pays higher is an idiot

10. I'm going to release a full item guide datailing the majority of items in pimd, explaining metrics of value, currency, shifts in values, trends, of some interesting items and stories about the more interesting ones. Is gonna be a good one.
    Gonna be clumping mcs items together and furniture together though in my explanation of their values because nobody really differentiates them and they'll probably follow the same trend.

11. Currently I struggle to sell beds for 4 or rugs for 3 bentos. Feels like furni market is crashing.