Integrated Item Guide *MORE ACCURATE*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by aria, May 5, 2017.

1. How much the the above desk shelf go for

2. This bento cost for furniture is absurd.
    Let's say a bed is worth..
    750b tut strip
    Shelf..
    400b
    Desk..
    600b
    Chair..
    300b
    Shelves..
    250-300b
    Over bed shelf..
    300b
    Rugs..
    450b
    not even getting into 499 and 999ec pieces :?
    also not interested in buying.. these are opinions of someone bento poor

4. Eh it's a start..

5. Redzie I've had a guide to the values of all items in pimd in the pipelines for the past year.

6. Prob 5 chibis seeing as it gives the same stats as a poster, wallpaper, or flooring buuuuut maybe somebody would be willing to buy one off you for as high as 10?

7. Price depend on Demand and Supply.

8. How much does a Level 2 Champagne bed cost? 

9. Can someone do a lvl up version
    I'm not selling lvl 2 or 3 for lvl 1 prices

10. How much for a fyuutchorr desk?

11. U do it

12. How much t100 statue reward?

14. Can you add how leveling of them changes their worth?

15. Can you?

16. ~ take the costs of standard recycle materials, count how many times you'd have to recycle that item to make the levelled furni you have. Add the total cost of recycling to base cost of item.

Voila!

Or half it cause you only get half of the drops spent back when you recycle it.

Or it's somewhere in the middle of half and full cost.

17. These guides are the problem the value for furniture is as whacky as it is. How is a so called value guide going to have a range for an item listed as 10c up to 1b. That's range flux of 30c. Wait or should I say a range flux of 25c-30c depending on what an individual decides to value his bento in terms of chibis. Which is a separate subject in itself. It takes 40 chibis on my device to convert into a bento. Stop making one value guide that accounts for every factor all rolled into one guide and make seperate guides for each determining factor.
    Make a base line guide, first half of hunt guide, second half of hunt guide, popular guide, vip guide, or whatever else plays a factor. Just don't make up your own figures based on an item that became rare do to its hideous look that caused people to recycle it and never use it, for example the egg shell white wallpaper that just about everyone recycled in order to get furniture hardware to do upgrades. Otherwise that whole puzzl set must be worth a small bento fortune right now. Getting back on track again now.
    Basic value guide example
    Floors, walls, poster and above desk 3c each ( they all have the same stats and can't be upgraded)
    Lamps 5c
    Bedside table 7c
    Top, middle or bottom shelf 10c each
    Above plant 8c
    Plant 12c
    Chair 10c
    Bookcase 25c
    Rug 1b
    Bed 2b
    Desk 4b
    End of base line value guide
    Then make separately the next guide
    Those values I just put as example values.
    Once a base value is created than other guides can be created.
    For example create a basic guide, popular guide, rare guide and current hunt guide.
    Then make a hunt guide and list the hunts under the which ever category it would fall under.
    Make an ikeo value guide as well so the new players can do there own trading with that furniture. Use low stat items for that value guide.
    Bottom line is make a base line value guide that gives a starting point.

That's just my thoughts on how to try and restore some sort of o order again in the chaotic furniture world. .
    Have a great day and happy gaming to all.