Integrated Item Guide *MORE ACCURATE*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by aria, May 5, 2017.

1. This is already outdated... Gotta be careful when pricing such new items

2. bump because idiots think a bed is worth 1 bento

3. Beds are new and all furniture items seem to be crashing at the moment.

4. Is there a thread that shows you a list of items? E.g.; say I have fake snow and wanted to get a Dino snow globe how will I find the names of the other items I need to collect?

5. Making that soon. But you can always go to the original thread fron a.t.a where they announce the items

6. This is all subjective. Prices depend on what the 2 traders agree to as fair. I guess bentos will be worth 10 MCs soon as long as "price guides" like this exist. The greed is infectious.

7. Well you're wrong mr Motion

8. Um, nope. I'm right. I've yet to make a trade where someone says "Well there's this list that says such and such is worth this much, so I won't settle for any less." There's always room for haggling. It's asinine.

9. Haggling moves the market.
    Have you been to the stock market?
    Everything is priced. There are estimates of the values of companies all listed and updated many times a day. Everyone agrees on those prices...
    Yet the market moves because some people think that, in reality, one stock should be worth more or less than the disaplayed price. How does that market move? Imagine a 24/7 counter of the value of items in stead of the leaderboard? How would the market move in your opinion?

Ever played Runescape?
    GE is a microeconomy that estimates the values of items based on transactions that occur in it.

10. Runeacape ?

11. No, man. Never played Runescape. You said "Everyone agrees on those prices...." "Everyone" covers the entire spectrum of people. It's unrealistic to believe that everyone agrees. You and I are both included in "everyone" and where maybe you agree with the ridiculous prices, I in the other hand do not. I've bought and sold some of these items for so much less. Telling people that a 999 ec furniture item is worth 40-45 bentos is absurd. I have a trader with about 8 or 9 different items at 999 ec that sells for much less. My point? Not "everyone" agrees.

12. There is a difference between
    What IS and
    What SHOULD
    You may disagree with what furniture SHOULD be worth but if you had a computer tracking all of the trades of yhe trades of an item and the average and median prices were identical on that day you would have to be a fool to DISAGREE that they ARE worth what the computer shows them to be worth. You may think the item ought to be worth more or less ans you can try to buy and sell for those other prices but the market and everyone else may disagree and the item can change in value away from yours.

Read the second part of my response to yours. Don't get triggered at one word which you're assuming I mean ideological agreement by.

I think cats should only be worth 2 bentos. But they are worth 4 at the moment. I think that Mega manas should be worth 2 bentos each but they're not. I thought silver vaults should only be worth 1 bento each, people sold them for 3... That's fine. Wr all habe differences in opinion. We think some items will crash in value. Others think they'll rise forever. We disagree in the SHOULD. but we don't disagree in the IS because the IS can be statistically demonstrated. You can show the range of prices and item has been exchanged for, the median, the mean, the mode, make quartiles, show the distribution of sales per price along a histogram and pick trends in the data. There is a definite reality about the value of gold. But it may change in the future and it probably will, even very slowly.

13. Ok bruh. Enough of the pseudo intellectualism. I get it.

14. Nerd isn't a put-down anymore . This isn't 2006 kid.

16. What would a macabre cameo be worth.