Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sports car racing. I wanna be a Ferrari girl on here too 🏎 I know they’ve done vintage wheels before but I want a whooooole collection of racing avis <3

arjane, Witchee and Juno like this.
  2. I want my PPP hunt 😾

arjane and LeeJarrett like this.
  4. I want a 4/20 Stoners hunt 🍃 I want cannabis all over my dorm especially my own plant 😩

Lite, Witchee and Juno like this.
  5. I don't know where to post this but..

YOU KNOW WHAAAAT?!!! WOULD BE GREAT? IF ATA MADE A BAN LIST SO THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WHERE KICKED OUT OF CLUB COULD NOT COME BACK EVEN WHEN DOORS ARE OPEN🙀NO EXTRA WORK FOR ADMINS🤪

Just food for thought 🌸

6. I would love a hockey hunt! I think the furniture has endless possibilities such as the Stanley cup for the 499, you could have a cool looking zamboni be the 999. You could make it look like the rink so the walls could be the rink wall floors the ice. Please this would be bad ass

blues_clues and Juno like this.

7. not sure if you 3 can related to those posts made in the last 2 years
    Unfortunately, if any could bring people to adhere or like this idea so it could be something more people are looking forward
    😁

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  8. Think of this:

An Ata Hunt... ok, let me explain.

The items. Like stats... furni... ect...

Can be the staff's favorite things...

Say will, liked... idk... cats, pizza & cars... make a cat with a pizza head costume, trying to balance on a small tiny car (idk just just popped into my head for the example lol)

Just like... have the ata staff name a few things thry like... and put it into stuff, and the avis... maybe u can talk and ask someone to put one thing (a feature) on one of the avis at a time... one person says... Wild air! And another days... pink cowboy boots 😆 idk... but... just a whole inspiration of what the staff like, and make it crazy, you know?

I think that would be a fun idea for sure :)

Also, I think...

I'll name a few random things...

A hunt about how annoying flys and bugs are. Think of it like this... the avatars are scared of bugs and stuff, so they have alot of bugs on them. Also the items and furni... deep nature related... like a stat item (or 499) a pile of dirt with ants... or sticks... or... u know stuff idk lol

And maybe...

A hunt about time. Let me explain!!!

You can have... maybe clock makers... or ppl with alot of watches, and alot of items/furni to do with time! Like hourglass, clocks... watches, alarms...ect... idk bur I think that would be cool.

(That's all I have for rn lmao sorry)

I'll say more when I have more ideas 😆

Lite likes this.
  9. I think, and maybe some would agree, on a caffeine hunt. A hunt all about coffee with a cute dorm, Stat items and avis. Cause that first sip of that first morning coffee is always heaven 😋

-Bragi- and Loch_NESS_Monster like this.
  10. hi, if any from the ATA or others who want this hunt too will see this, i suggest a lunar new year (mini) hunt for next hunt since that celebration also lasts for a week. maybe, bunny as the main animal works because it’s year of the rabbit. it would be a good opportunity as well to celebrate for the half/mixed/full chinese population here. the actual lunar new year for 2023 is from january 22 to february 5, so i feel like it’d be appropriate to celebrate it too here after this hunt is finished. 🫶

ps: let’s boost this post too or create a similar one as this if you agree. ☺️

11. Way to short notice for that. Ata usul work 2-3 hunts ahead. The next hunt is already done ready to go out. But ata has done this before not a hunt but avis and not to long ago either. My avi is from the ox shards of the avi shards that came out at the time

12. I suggest we have a black barbie hunt. Only POC avi’s in barbie attire and barbie furniture like bratz or just the barbie shows in general. Thanks

FastForward, Astra-, spok and 5 others like this.
  13. I would like to see a first responder theme in the future. Maybe go as far as give a portion of sales to an injured responder charity. 🤷‍♀️

InkdMedusa likes this.
  14. It would be nice to maybe have a hunt celebrating all the different countries and cultures! Maybe create shards for Avis that represent a country, so we can celebrate each other’s differences.

15. I guess your wish came true with the story pass xD

Lite, GoddessHailey and -Bragi- like this.
  16. I still say an Egyptian Gods theme (probably next year’s 12 variation shards) would be amazing

FastForward, Witchee, Lumi and 4 others like this.
  17. FNAF-inspired hunt when? The movie comes out this October. Pls pls pls make an animatronic spooky hunt with a purple guy avi and maybe phone guy too

BloodyKisses likes this.
  18. Iirc, the last traditional Japanese hunt (kimono, etc) we had occurred in 2018, and lunar hunt in 2021. Either of these hunts for the autumn invites would be wonderful.

I do love your guys’ effort w hunts this year though. They’ve been some of the best hunts we’ve had in years. Seriously, keep it up!

Lite and -Bragi- like this.
  19. A FOX HUNT 😭😭😭😭😭😭🦊🦊🦊🦊

EatTheRude likes this.
  20. I'd love to see some bookish theme 🤭 Or even characters inspired by some YA fantasy books 🤩 The Cruel Prince etc.