Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I remember talking to someone about this hunt idea! I even thought about a stat item of a severed hand holding a mallet for one of the carnival games, and a blood-splattered plushie

2. Old money style?👀 I'd love to hear more about this

3. I want a hunt with dreamy pretty female Avis with long curly hair cute and sexy kinda hunt🧸

Vic-toria-Victrola likes this.
  4. So cool 🐈‍⬛just no clowns please ata 😰

Nocturnalis likes this.
  5. i would love to see a hunger games or five nights at freddys related hunt take place around the time their respective movies come out!!

6. I'd like to see any fall/winter hunt with some avis in cozy blanket burritos :)

7. Pls do a horror Christmas hunt with a 🎶who killed santa clause🎶 theme 🥹🫶

8. Like a mystery / murder case ?

Nocturnalis likes this.
  9. Clue?

Nocturnalis likes this.
  11. Automotive theme: and take it back to how the game use to be played for the hunt. With classic cars of the 50’s, 60’s and early 70’s with avatars to match

-CandyBunny- likes this.
  12. Japanese or Chinese tea ceremony/party :)
    Both of which would be very different clothing & furni from each other 🫰

13. Clowns but make it kawaii

14. I think an Aviation (airplanes, pilots, flight attendants, below wing agents, etc) theme would be swell 🖤

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  15. I am 10000000% behind this

16. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I want a Hannibal hunt, you can take bits from all of the movies and from the series.

A hunt about Classical Composers could be interesting as well. Bach, Mozart and the such.

Lastly as being mostly Scottish I would love to see Scotland represented more. The Avatars can be well known scotsmen and women such as Willam Wallace, Robbie Burns and Mary Queen of Scots. Then the stat items can be things like highland cows, a plate of Haggis and Nessie the loch Ness monster.

InkdMedusa likes this.
  17. I still think an Egyptian hunt or shard box would be amazing.

the amount of people who like the ‘furrie’ avatars would be pleased. Think about it? Osiris, Anubis, Bastet… mummies, pyramids, jade scepters, hieroglyphics, etc

There is a lot there that, as far as I know, have no recycled qualities.

also- EatTheRude- I think the composer idea could be beautiful with PIMD flair. I dunno if they would do Hannibal but that would be fun to see as well.

18. Feel this current hunt answer it, a tiny bit 😄

19. Kinda awesome but they already put these avis out😬🤷‍♀️