Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Oh, also show forum notifs in the regular notif bar

Rainie likes this.
  2. Like on homepage of the game? unfortunately not many used the forums so it won’t be useful for everyone. And you will received a notification mostly because someone quote you or tag you.... unless you put forums in your watchlist which again until recently ; to my small knowledge a few players still didn’t know how

3. We need Power Rangers hunt 💙

MayaTheHopeful, luvhaven and Lunita like this.
  4. Dear ATA,
    We would appreciate Power Rangers hunt. Please ATA hear us ❣️

Lunita likes this.
  5. Update puzzle boxes to offer a chance at old furni. Not the starter furni, either. The drop rates are already horrible but if you don’t pay cash, it can take months before a user gets their first real 499 or 999. People pay to open hunt boxes even with the abysmal drop rates and you list hunt furni in deals regularly. Offering a puzzle box with older furni would not decrease those sales and would probably lead to people opening more timer boxes. There’s already a decent amount of furni trading for recycle, but most players have little use for the current puzzle box after a certain point. Please consider revamping the wooden puzzle boxes to include furni with real stats. Or move all starter furni to the wooden puzzle box lite and introduce a new timer box to replace the wooden puzzle box.

Rainie and A51-BlackenedDawn- like this.
  6. The gap between 4th tier and 5th tier extracurricular task is crazy now! It was never that far of a gap I want to be able to get the other avi since I can't pick the female avatar in the 4th tier. Please fix somehow! 🥺

7. It's a big of a larger gap this hunt because the hunt is 3 weeks long rather than 2 weeks.

8. ATA add a gambling system in game.
    Ecs roulette.
    Ecs spins
    😂

9. Start opening boxes trying to get super rare furni. Try buying and ooening mod crates to get something other then dn. Theres your gambling 😂

10. 🌝 Gimme yo crate

11. Give you the option for male or female avi. Tired of opening boxes and getting the male avi.
    Better drop rates for timer and lite boxes. I can open 20-25 boxes and just get hunt drops and lite I get the measly 50 hunt drops.

Rainie, Bowie and TabloidJunkie like this.
  12. Congratulations

13. If you could pick and choose what you get then ata wpuld lose so much money. And it takes away the whole. ooooo what am i gonna get. Thing. If drop rates went up then the goals of how much you need for each tier would also go up. People who spend money on the game deserve more then those who dont spend much or not at all

14. If i get 2 of them then i will. Pimd crates cant be traded

15. CAN WE PLEASE GET A “OPEN ALL” OPTION FOR BOXES??????

Rainie and DontGiveASam like this.
  16. I just want a tech/programmer furniture that isn't very futuristic. I mean just the simple but elegant dorm for coders :)

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  17. Can Ata add Auto Translate for Language on Chatting...From other languages to english..

18. Google translate. People are ment to use english in public channels anyway

19. Imagine the lag at hunt changeover. Also, is that only for speed up boxes or key boxes? If there's a pop-up asking how many you want to open and you put, say, 50, but you don't have enough keys/ecs to open the boxes, what happens? Will it open so many boxes and then an error will pop up? Or will it just not open any of the boxes?

20. Just use auto translate English to other languages or versa at end corner of chat..it more effective then need to open google translate and understand it.. .this suitable when use in club chat without having problem to communicate with each other..