Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I'd like to suggest a cyber punk rave hunt, with neon color fur leg warmers, light up gas masks, crazy hairstyles like mohawks. Stats could include cute glow sticks and neon food dyed alcohol. Neon club-style dorm would fit perfect.

Or a zombie apocalypse (an updated one), maybe based on The Walking Dead a bit with gross, bloody weapons and brains as stats. I'd love to have both survivor and zombie avatars, wearing ripped clothing and either holding bloody weapons or arms outstretched. Dorm might be designed to be a survivor's hideout or the desolate wasteland.

Or a metalhead concert/moshpit, and no, not the bland, boring punk stuff like Amplifying August (although I wish I hadn't missed it). I want long haired guys with obscure band tees and ripped pants, maybe wearing a studded leather jacket and holding a beer. Girls wearing pump boots and band tees, with earbuds in and scary black makeup. Dorm could be fashioned into a sort of concert venue or bar.

BloodyKisses, Tyranicorn and Karly like this.
  2. Ok but I really want a Hannibal/silence of the lambs hunt. I have many ideas of what the drops and Avis could be. I’m kind of really obsessed with the tv series (Mads Mikkelsen is daddy ok 😅) but i really enjoyed all the films as well and there’s so much we could do with it really

Carrie likes this.
  3. How can i fix my account , i cant log in yo my account , wrong password

4. Try sending a help ticket to support

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. You can reset the password by going to account>Ata>reset password

6. I am not sure if these have been done before but I’d like to suggest a 70s or 50s/greaser hunt! For the 70s idea i have pictures that i think would make super cool avatars! I would love to share them with people who agree it would be a good idea.

Tyranicorn and Carrie like this.
  7. I would like to suggest 3 potential themes for the hunt:

1) Star Wars
    2) Holy Bible Hunt
    3) Modern Disney Princesses and Princes

8. I’m not sure if any of these has been done before. But here are my suggestions:

- Anything mermaid or under the sea 🐠 I don’t think I’ve seen a mermaid ava.
    - Anything food related (from around the world) would love to see more food stat items OR cooking competition like masterchef? Would love to see a chef ava
    - INDONESIA!! We’ve seen Filipino hunt how about more southeast asian culture??

DrGambit and Carrie like this.
  9. There's been 1-2 mermaid avis

10. If suggest ATA if able to get the licensing rights and what not should do pimd versions of Disney princess, princes , and even villain . You can do like Rose shards for belle, fish shards for Ariel, dragon for Maleficent , tiger shard for Jasmine, you get the idea. And like each character can have its option of the male counter like u can get a male or female activator and say u collect the roses u have the female one u get belle u have the male u get beast . What u think of my idea ATA i know getting the rights be hard but maybe doable????

DrGambit and morningcoffee like this.
  11. Meant I not if

12. I just suggest the Disney idea too . I think rights and license may be issue but it be awesome to see if they can

13. They have done geasers

14. They should do geezers too 👵

15. All three of these have been done

16. Lmao

17. It was late didn't proof read lol i meant they meant greaser They had I believe she was called Grease Lighting Girl Avi and a Grease Lightning guy. I have the girl on my one account

18. *they did greaser .... Its 3am give me a break lol

19. Do a Singapore hunt 😔🇸🇬 (Singaporeans love food so I suggest the drops be food 😂)

NotThatJean and DrGambit like this.
  20. Well, I missed my shot at previous vampire avis tbh and I'd like a new vampire/vampire hunter hunt set during the time of Interview With A Vampire, the 1800s... Could make for gorgeous dorm furni!

DrGambit likes this.