Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I totally did not read that whole post, but I would be all for a Victorian Era hunt!

2. Friends, How I Met Your Mother, That 70s Show, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girls, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Riverdale, Shadow Hunters, Lord of the Rings

__Cece__ and -Stud_Muffin- like this.
  3. American Gods hunt😈

Empress_ and ForeveR-DanK like this.
  4. I'm sorry about the drawings the longer I spent doing them the less of a f*** I gave
    Yeah so
    My idea is for a sleepover themed hunt. Basically avatars wear pyjamas or onesies or robes, and the dorm is cozy with board games on the floor, a dart board or something, beanbag chair, pillow fort bed. Etc.

Here are my ideas for avas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Extremely lazy attempts but you get the idea

Some dorm aestehtic ideas::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah. That's it. Alternately ATA could just give me a poorly dressed tired looking Ava with a half drunk coffee pot so I can be true to real life. Just my idea. Give it some thumbs up if you too want a disshelved tired confused avatar in pyjamas to represent your disastrous life.

5. Ok um I LOVE THIS YOURE AMAZING

Lyssi likes this.
  6. Also **bump**

7. I don't have any details on it, it's more of an idea to be expanded on, but what about a crocodile hunter themed hunt? He was such an inspiration for so many people including myself, and his death day is coming up soon in September, so it would be perfect timing imo

8. A hunt revolved around entry level jobs? There could be a Starbucks barista, a cashier, retail associates and stuff like that

9. What about a greek mythology hunt. Avis can be gods or heros from.mythology. heck why not a pop hunt greek vs Romans. That would be amazing.

Statuesque, Khris and Buwan like this.
  10. What about navratri hunt of Indian festival

11. There should be a hunt where all the avatars are wearing onsies🤷🏻‍♀️

Statuesque and Lyssi like this.
  12. I have not read this at all but can we get a conspiracy theory hunt (outside of the cryptid hunt)? That’s my bread and butter. I’d be v interested in this 🌝 imagine tinfoil hat avis that’d be hilar

13. There are alot of bad ideas here. I appreciate that.

tiddybear and Lyssi like this.
  14. I discussed this with some of my friends on here, and they thought the idea of a Balkan-themed hunt is quite interesting. Not only Balkan people would become famous in the game, but other players who have interest in exploring different cultures and nationalities could get the conception of a bunch of different nations, united under the name "slavs" ☺

15. Maybe depression awareness theme..avi has two kinds of avi.. normal and vip right? normal avi is sad, lonely, or anything you name it.. but as side story goes on the lonely avi learned to love herself and you get vip avi which is she's smiling or feeling content of herself

renamed9817 and CIefairy like this.
  16. I'm still waiting on a vine/tik tok themed hunt 🌝 wheres my hydroflasksksksks miscscscsc

17. I LOVE THE 80s and 90s SHOWS IDEA!! Like, what if they do a Boomerang vs. Nickelodeon Hunt??!!!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! (sorry, I'm a scooby-doo nerd lmao)