[Guide] List of Mods / HS / Devs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. I am going to contact ATA about getting it moved to the official guide subforum! A sticky would be cool, too.

2. ATA should definitely consider it!

Muschi likes this.
  3. North America, Australia and parts of the UK are in the English campus (or US campus as it's more popularly known)

The rest of the world goes into the "Asian" campus.

Also, the non-english campus is more or less peaceful and definitely less graphic in its rp requests. It's gotten dirtier lately but nothing compared to the other side.

Rainie and Muschi like this.
  4. Probably part of the reason why there are less Asian mods than U.S. mods. Less... riff-raff. :)

5. Never spent loads of money.. still not spending any money.. still a mod..!! Sorry you are wrong about that..

Muschi I love this thread.. it is as good as thread made by quality.. I also like the alphabetical organization and the links.. helpful especially if mods changed their ign.. great work.. much appreciated.. <3<3<3

6. Thanks for creating this cause I was literally just wondering how many new US/Asian campus mods are there

Muschi likes this.
  7. WOW THE NAMES ARE DIRECT LINKS TO THEIR PROFILE, HAILEY IM GONNA MESSAGE ATA TO GET THIS PINNED OK OKAY? SO GOOD GIRL

Rainie and Muschi like this.
  8. ???

9. Thank you so much for the guide ???
    It looks fantastic!! Love the BB code and links to the profile ??
    This will surely help a lot of people! 
    This needs a sticky 

Muschi likes this.
  10. I can say that this is totally not true.
    You don't need to spend loads of money.
    I don't spend money on the game too.

11. Special thank you to @[ATA]Zelda for moving this to the guide subforum and pinning it! ?

Now this guide will be much easier to access. Enjoy!

Rainie and Chi like this.
  12. No one knows the story with my tut [ATA]Charlie?

13. ?impressive nonetheless

Muschi likes this.
  14. Neat. Thank you for the effort. :)

Muschi likes this.
  15. That's interesting. Typically ATA just removes the entire account when a dev stops working there, such as with [ATA]Mario. Interesting. I may add it to my dev list, just because the account is still there.

16. That's what I heard, it's weird, he's been gone a long time.

17. Yeah, I don't recall him having a PIMD Crate item (or at least anyone having been able to win it) which means he's been gone at least since mid-2017.

18. my new favorite word

nacee ?

19. Looks so good and very informative! Great work! Ty for this 

Muschi likes this.