[Guide] List of Mods / HS / Devs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. You are awesome like always!

Muschi likes this.
  2. :D

3. Not to be a party buster but my faq has had that for years now lmao nonetheless this guide is phenomenal

4. Wait a mod and an honor student? Can that be it’s on special color?

5. Serious question tho, how do you link to a profile on the game? I mean I have basic knowledge on CSS and html but idunno about dis one

6. Hey! I explained this earlier in the thread:
    On the browser, basically, you would right click the username attached to the posts and "Copy link address". There it links to the profile.

7. Tbh I’m just here to admire the bb coding used. Linking to their profiles is dope. Good job OP <3

Muschi likes this.
  8. Update: I just skim read the rest of the thread. Seems everyone else admires your BB Coding too ️

9. How does one become a Honor Student

10. Hi, please read the Honor Student release announcement I linked in the original post. It is under the Honor Student section.

11. You can achieve them from the phone as well on certain devices if you press and hold on peoples usernames in forums.

12. Where can I find it... Sorry but I tried searching for it but couldn't find it

13. Nice job :D

Muschi likes this.
  14. Tap the words “this thread” in the small paragraph about HS near the top of the original post

15. I would if I found the "original post". Can someone tell me what's the title of the original post

16. Original post means the first thing you see when you open this thread

this thread

17. Love how organized this is! Your BB coding is goals 

Muschi likes this.
  19. How do you become an "honer student" or mod?

20. Wait for ata to need mods and apply, honor student is different but just be a good human mean k?