[Guide] List of Mods / HS / Devs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. My eyes like it. So appealing to the eyeballs.
    Support

Muschi likes this.
  2. Hmm. I never really thought Marceline was sassy in a negative way. The times I've seen her be maybe a little coarse were times where I think it was justified. I suppose it's just a difference in perspective, though.

And that sounds hilarious! Wish I'd been around for that. I definitely wish they didn't take away those "x has been silenced" notifications. I was never around for them. It seems like it would help as a deterent of rulebreaking and let players know that the mods are doing their jobs, ya feel?
    Oooh ty Jhean. Nice to see you around ex-RS, hope you're doing well. ?

Rainie likes this.
  3. Woah, this is awesome! The individual links are a great idea. Thank you for putting in such a big effort Muschi, it's appreciated! :smile:

Muschi likes this.
  4. All non-english speaking countries end up on asian campus?

Rainie likes this.

5. Well actually it was smart of them to take off the x had been silenced because now here’s what the mods do and this is what 99.9% percent of them do is Sit behind their Screen acting like Robo cop waiting for someone to Break a rule they use their little “Silencing Stick” To mute said person and since nobody knows that someone was just silenced bamf another one will break the rules and another so on so on. People violate the RoC regardless of weather a mod lurks or not I don’t think they understand that concept or not. Older mods do tho because so what with the Silencing restrictions being so lenient now

6. Yes, I believe so. Asia & Africa are in Asian campus, and I know of several non-English speaking European countries (ex. France) that are in Asian campus.

For U.S. campus, I know the U.S., Australia, NZ, and the UK are in there. All of those are the most prevalent English speaking countries, and I rarely see any non-English posts in Campus or Pub.

The language distinction is a good rule of thumb, imo, even if there are some exceptions to that rule. I cannot think of any exceptions off the top of my head though.

7. I honestly don’t understand why they call it Asian/U.S. Campus you can still search those people. You can do everything you could do with anyone in the “U.S. Campus” it’s just a different language channel

Rainie likes this.
  8. It'd be cool if you could choose which campus you see. I want to experience the non-english speaking campus

Rainie likes this.
  9. There's a way to switch Campuses, and I think it requires using a VPN (don't quote me on that though) and takes a while to set up. It used to be against the rules to switch Campuses but it is allowed now. I'm sure if you ask around someone will be happy to explain how to do it.

I heard Asian campus has a lot less filthy roleplay requests, which seems very appealing.

Rainie likes this.

10. If they had a separate community I’d go in a heart beat god knows I can’t stand these fools who handle the U.S. community

Rainie likes this.
  11. I would like to apply to be a mod.

12. Trust me you don’t wanna, it’s a Preppy Group Of people that PIMD Developers enjoy doting on and Have a head made out of air, in short their Arrogant and Airheads

Besides if you don’t spend loads of money you’ll never make it

13. Please read the Moderator Application FAQ that I linked in the Helpful Information section. :)

14. Got bitter in here.

Rainie likes this.
  15. Textbook mod answer :lol: Wanna supply the link for the extra points?

16. I already supplied the link. ?

17. That's a really great guide :)
    I'm really bad at complimenting people sorry it's kinda lame :')

Btw I love the BB Coding, I suck at it and have to edit/delete my posts to make it look acceptable ahah

Muschi likes this.
  18. Great job with this Hailey!

Muschi likes this.
  19. Thank you!

BB coding (and coding in general) takes a while to get the hang of. I've been doing self-taught amateur coding (HTML, CSS, and BB ー never could get the hang of JavaScript) for about 5 or 6 years. Practice basically makes perfect, so if you want to improve just use BB coding every chance you get. :)

20. Sticky this

Muschi likes this.