[Guide] List of Mods / HS / Devs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Honor Student- Be a helpful player in the community and thr developers recognize you

Mod- Apply when applications become open!

2. Honour Students are people that ATA have noticed being extra helpful in the game and decided to award themselves.

Moderators are people who apply for the role when ATA are looking. They create a forum post with an application every few months so keep a look out! ️

Queen_Of_Queens and Muschi like this.
  3. I haven’t played long enough to apply for a mod post yet though wonder how I could become an Honor Student? I love helping out and am very active. ?

4. Just keep being super helpful, ATA only recognise those who truly go that extra mile rather than people doing it for the reward, yknow? :D

Rainie and Queen_Of_Queens like this.
  5. To become an HS you be walk 500 miles and walk 500 more...

6. Thank you!

Also, everyone asking how to become an honor student or moderator: read my entire post, and the related links I provided. (The 'Helpful Information' section I provided is especially important!) They will explain the requirements, duties, perks, et cetera. You can also benefit from reading through the thread itself and seeing if anyone asked the question before you, and then looking to see if someone answered it.

:)

7. Hi I need serious help desperately, I'm getting farmed and I need 5mcs stat items to CF, but the thing is I'm silenced until May 20th so I can't ask for help, so if any mod can contact me and let me know if they can help me in any way I'll appreciate it, I have a week to get and if not the price goes up, so please any mod can help, I'm desperate

8. Don’t cf
    They’ll give up eventually. Also you won’t find help here.

9. Mods abilities to intervene in farming is limited. It doesn't sound like the farmer is actually breaking ToU (i.e. requesting items of EC value for CF) so you're on your own in terms of mods being able to assist. Like MiniMinx said, I think you'll be good if you just flat out ignore the farmer.

10. Suprizing how many mods are  but barely see any of them on.

Personally I can tell 2-3 names from Asian mods who haven't appear in campus / never heard of them

MIHO likes this.
  11. Can I become a mod?

12. You need to be playing for at least 6 months to even be considered. :)

13. I'll get around to fixing this guide (and eventually my other guides) to suit the new forums soon! This one is first on my list though because it's pinned. 🙂

Also coming soon will be a new FAQ section. Have any questions-to-be-included suggestions? reply here or hmu on my wall 💕

14. Has there been any new honor students lately? I've seen 3 new blue names that aren't on the list.

Rainie likes this.
  15. No, there hasn’t. Tbh the only one I see the most is Holmes.

Jaidah and Muschi like this.
  16. Do you recall the usernames of these people?

17. I'm thinking one of them was -lei and another was close to blueface but I don't remember the exact name
    But I remember seeing 3 different blue named people

Muschi likes this.
  18. I'll look into it. Thank you!