Facial Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Nice try 😀 saving this just in case you start robbing stores w my face

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. REMOVE THE TAT AND SHE'D STILL LOOK CUTE.

SO, NO

3. Don't mind this dud

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Oh hi. You are that girl who I never cared about. How nice not to meet you.

5. Weird rp but ok

6. Told you I wasn't interested yet you force me into it.

7. Liar liar pants on fire

Victoria likes this.
  8. That girl is absolutely beautiful in the first place. They put tats on her to make you think the tats made her cute.

But she'd look just as good with anything else on her face. That's how models work.

They don't get an ugly person and put their product on them to show how the thing elevates them.

9. Obviously she's already pretty. That doesn't change that the tattoos make her prettier to me. We have different ideas of what's attractive. And whatever you might think, I don't consider myself ugly so I'm not worried πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. I think the whole thing is that tattoos don't make you prettier or less pretty. πŸ™ƒ They're just another decoration, albeit one that's difficult to remove. I think the person makes the tattoo look good or bad depending on who they are, placement relative to body shape, general style and attitude.

Like Rose, I'm probably slightly biased.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Yea i feel pretty too when fat obese losers say i look good

12. If you're referring to Rosie-rose because she comments on my selfies sometimes, she is super qt, too. Being thin does not equal pretty nor does being heavier equal unattractive

Maddi_Matsu, RoseMilkTea and Victoria like this.
  13. Im talking about everyone on the app that says youre pretty

14. Hailey calls me pretty πŸ‘€ what about the people I know in real life

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Wednesday is the prettiest on this app k ty

16. I think you'd look really sexy if you got that one face tat which post Malone has.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. I'm all for tattoos, but draw the line (no pun intended) at blatant attention seeking. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

18. Face tattoos can't be a fashion accessory and must qualify as attention seeking?

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  19. You almost made me that stupid "I-" thing

Zault and ForeveR-DanK like this.
  20. Inaccurate. It depends on whether you have the tear drop filled in or not. One means the amount of people you've killed, the other means the amount of loved ones you've lost. Therefore, it depends on whether you fill it in or not