Facial Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 10, 2020.

1. We should get matching face tattoos, qt. I'm thinking a skeleton flower. OR WE COULD GET EACH OTHER'S NAMES

Trendsetting likes this.
  2. I agree with this. Smh, people gas up stick figures until they see see them.

More cushion for the pushin all 2020

3. Face tats are... not for me. I don't understand why people get them. I saw a guy today with a flower tattoo under his eye.

I find it trending and as my ign states, I set my own trends for others to follow.

Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. That sounds cute tbh

5. What "fashion" accessory would you wear for the rest of your life when fashion changes daily?

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  6. Wedding ring. Piercings. Tattoos

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  7. Oh and foot binding. If you follow that fashion trend you're gonna wanna do it for the rest of your life

Victoria likes this.
  8. Theyre lying to you cuz youre not pretty, youre pretty ugly tho

9. Dude stop spamming me friend requests from different alts. I honestly dunno what you're trying to achieve with that

Rosella176 likes this.
  10. But if you feel like doing something you shouldn't let the opinions of others stop you, however idk how jobs work up there in Canada, but they dislike hiring people with visible tattoos here, well for most jobs.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. Aren't fashion accessories also for attention though? 🤷‍♂️ Not judging.

12. Depends on the person, I think. So you just dislike fashion?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Wtf is foot binding????

14. Back in the day some rich peeps in china thought it was attractive for women to wrap up their feet so they warped in shape and stayed small and made it so they could only walk v slowly or had to be carried around. Only rich peeps got it done though

15. A lot of lower class girls had it done to them too

Kefo and Victoria like this.
  16. Was much less common, though. Lower class families couldn't afford to have useless daughters. Feet binding is a sign of wealth. So if a lower class family did it, it's like a poor person today going out and buying a mercedes on credit

17. 🌚 I gotta try harder then

18. I think it was done as, like, a class gateway to try to get their daughters to marry into the upper class. And I think the lower class also continued to do it after it was outlawed. I've watched interviews on YT of some of the last women that are known to have bound feet and they all lived in small, impoverished villages in rural China

Kefo and Victoria like this.
  19. Yes, foot binding was also used in those families who were attempting to marry their daughters off to richer husbands. Mostly towards the end of the trend which began in the like, 700s and endured until the 20th century. The idea was to give the women delicate "golden lotus" feet so that they may take dainty steps which was considered more beautiful. I saw a beautiful exhibit at the museum of art one time. It's amazing how they managed to find any beauty in such an agonizing practice honestly...

20. I took a class on it last semester if you want me to ask my prof for some good books on it. After it was outlawed, it was actually quite cruel to women to just unbind their feet. They had to keep em bound or infection and injuries would happen and they would temporarily take them off just for when officials would come have a look and verify women weren't doing it.

Victoria likes this.