Facial Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 10, 2020.

1. I want a smol face tat right next to my eye but I'm having difficulty deciding what I want. Brainstorm w me or try and convince me face tats are a terrible idea. I kind of want a fishbone or fishhook cuz I is Ariel but also idk. Maybe a bow.

2. Don’t get a tear drop. Those represent the number of people you’ve murdered.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. I'm aware and I would never haha. No one needs to know how many people I've murdered

4. I opened this thread to tell you to get a tear drop so no bitch messes with you

Sanguine likes this.
  5. Little black heart, Marina Diamandis Electra Heart-era style

Chulo17, Hag, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  6. You gave us two options, so I'm going to be devil's advocate and tell you not to do it. 🙃 The reason I wouldn't get it is that face tattoos make a big statement immediately to anyone you will ever meet for the rest of your life. For me, I want to do a lot of traveling around the world interacting with a lot of different cultures, and there are many places where a face tattoo isn't as accepted as others. Also, I'm in sales and business, and face enough stigmas everyday just being a young woman with my credentials. 😅 I do have several tattoos, but have personally chosen not to get any that couldn't be covered if I find myself in a situation that needs me to. You could use makeup on a small tattoo, but it's honestly a pain and takes a lot of makeup to cover tattoos.

But I have considered a smoll heart because I think it'd be cute. Tho probably cliché. Fish bone sounds much more unique.

7. Stfu youre not unique

8. As someone who doesn't even bother drawing a picture unless it's meaningful or I'm practicing, I'd heavily heavily consider the significance of permanently inking any character or image on my face.

It'll be with you for life, and even if it's meaningless, that will still say something about you. It's your body to muck up, but don't go crying when people criticize it down the line. You should think about that first.

9. None of my business what you do, but I’ve advised my daughters not to do body alterations that can’t be covered. I was 20 something once too. But as someone’s grandma, I’d rather not be the one the other kids point at. For his sake, not mine.

That said, the world will be a different place when you get to my stage of life. Do what makes you self confident and happy. The rest will play out.

LeeJarrett, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  10. Do as you please. People’s opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. She never claimed to be

LeeJarrett, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  12. I suggest investing in semi permanent tattoos, they last longer then regular temporary tattoos & you can avoid any post tat regret. Also, they’re painless!

Inkbox is a website that sells semi permanent tattoos if you wanna browse what they have (they also provide an option of making your own!)

Ballerina, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  13. A fishbone behind the ear would be cute. Have it go with the slight curve. I do hear that area is painful, but I'm not sure what your pain threshold is and whether the pain would be something you may consider worth it.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  14. Do you have other tattoos?

15. People criticize me all the time, I'm not particularly bothered by it

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Yup. My wrist, neck and under my collar bone.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. That would be adorable but my daddy long leg tattoo is right on my neck and I feel like they wouldn't look that good that close together

Muschi likes this.
  18. Ooo that's a good idea. I was wondering how to do that cuz I want to practice having the face tat for a while before actually getting it

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. I dunno how i feel about the placement. Especially with how small the area i feel like the details might get lost.

I've seen some well done face tats, i personally like the placement above the eyebrow/temple more. I don't think I'd ever get one though, I've got other spots that need to be filled first.

What makes you want to get that specific one there though?

20. I'm very particular on what spots I want tattoos on. I find face tats really cute and for a while I was going out moshing and doing heavy gothy makeup w fake freckles and black marks/stripes/extra stuffs across my face and I thought it was cute. I don't think I could bring myself to tat anything across my cheeks so right next to the eye area is where I want it...idk if these are good reasons. I just like the aesthetic.

Maddi_Matsu and Ariel like this.