Facial Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 10, 2020.

1. @Wednesday saw Young M.A. once and all of a sudden wants facial tattoos 😂

2. Face tats seem like a bad idea to me tbh. You do you tho

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. I've never understood why people want face tattoos but like, none of my business. 🤷‍♀️

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. I say do what you want. It's your body and everyone is gonna have opinions about it cause face tats seem ti be controversial.

Worst case scenario, down the line you can get it lasered

5. Who

6. Imma get my waifu's face tattooed right on my face

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. I don’t either but that’s why I offer the alternative of a semi permanent tattoo so they can avoid possible regrets down the road.

Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. As someone who does tattoos, I avoid tattooing faces, hands, and necks on people who don’t have a decent portion of their bodies already tattooed. That’s just me. I know there are artist who agree with me, ones who don’t, and ones who will do whatever for the money. At the end of the day, it’s your choice.

9. You’d need one the size of a giant Persian rug to make up for the personality vacuum

10. I'm going to ikea later so maybe I'll just get an actual Persian rug there. That'll probably be better

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. You don't think this is even a little bit cute?

[​IMG]

Victoria, Ariel and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. That’s more like a lower temple tattoo

13. That's what I meant by beside my eye. Idk. It's on the face 🤷‍♀️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. She'd look better without the tats

15. I suppose you know, you could camoflauge it with makeup if you're going to be in a situation where a face tat would be more... inappropriate.

16. Ooo damn she cute asf. I like that placement. I thought it would be closer and more under your eye

17. Right?? I'm not completely crazy, it's cute

18. Eh. Opinions. I love the way she looks

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. It's a look not everyone will like but i love tattoos so my opinion might be biased