LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. What's wrong with the story pass every time I complete the 8dns and 12 parties it restarts I'm now on that part of the quest for the 3rd time bye 24dns for nothing 😤

2. That's how the pass works. There are three "time loops" in which you do a set of quests three times. Check out the quests in the Stories Tiers and Reward thread!

Daemyek, Muschi and _HeIium_ like this.
  3. If it’s for the first tier that’s how it’s supposed to be. It’s annoying but by the end of this round you should get the first avis. You can view what all needs to be done on the thread dedicated to that

Muschi likes this.
  4. It is really wrong if ATA makes us pay 249 EC to get a story pass and then make it luck based to finish tiers...

Cherry, Prim and GreenCrack like this.
  5. Yeah I’ve been trying for this recorder for like days now I’ve hit like 80 parties....

6. I think I am more fortunate. I got it after 5 POTD, while someone on my wall got it after 25 CC

7. Literally me... they should have made it drop automatically after so many parties because wtf..

8. What's the drop rate of posters?

9. Same as main story drops.

drunas likes this.
  10. This blows

11. I opened help ticket and I asked them what if I don’t get a single reporters record until the story pass is about to end they told me it would just be me having bad luck 😀

RAVING, Karly, Daemyek and 1 other person like this.
  12. I know that’s highly unlikely but still.

Karly likes this.
  13. That’s ridiculous

Karly likes this.
  14. It’s so wrong

15. I completed that tier and got no avis

16. You should be able to get an avatar box. Check your showcase, its there.

17. The avatar box is literally in your showcase.

18. So glad i didnt pay for that shit. almost did. but didnt.

drunas and Prim like this.
  19. Oh damn is it lmao thanks moschi I'm blind

Muschi likes this.
  20. finally got the avi 😚

AddiKCted likes this.