LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. I finished the first free watch story three times and never recieved a box for the first avatar. Were we sypoise

2. I finished the first free watch story three times and never recieved a box for the first avatar. Were we supposed to waste all those DNs just for 3 DNs at the end and no avatar? I'm pretty upset.

Jie likes this.

3. Update I recieved it. The box was kinda small and seemed hidden at first and didn't notify me that I had it.

Muschi likes this.
  4. It might be hidden like mines was. Either restart your game or check your boxes again. It's there. The box looked small to me.

5. Each set of avis has a different set of quests associated with it and you need to do those quests 3 times each before moving on to the quests for the next tier.

6. Reporters recorder I can’t seem to get to drop. 4 days now and nothing 🥺

SinisterCrystal likes this.
  7. This was a terrible experience, lmao. I've wasted so many dns and I still don't have the avatar. I hope the story passes are better in the future. I didn't dislike the Jamie's friends story at all. Took forever but the rewards were rewarding...lol

Karly, gonegirl8, Moni69 and 2 others like this.
  8. Thank you!☺️💖

Karly and SassyDiva like this.
  9. Not only did you make it expensive after. You made it to where we have to purchase dns as well? Give actual quest instead ?

Moni69 likes this.
  10. no it doesn’t

11. I finished and can't find my tier 1 avi....anyone else? Or maybe I'm just dumb lmaooo

12. Nvm im dumb a didnt realize I had to open the box, lmaooo

Muschi likes this.
  13. this is really upsetting , its the 3rd time im doing the same task/story for it!!!!!! and nothing that i get!!! this is ridiculous!!! 😡🤬

14. That's normal for the story pass. Please check out the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread for details. On the plus side, the 3rd time going through that portion of it is the final time. :)

Mercedes_420_69 likes this.
  15. relatable lol

PhantastiC likes this.
  16. Same, I started this task on Friday and still no recorder 😔✋

PhantastiC likes this.
  17. Two and a half days and still no reporters camera, sent a ticket to ATA and they can come up with is “it’s luck based, we will keep our fingers crossed for you” and that “luck is the same for everybody” as usual ATA being useless 🙃

PhantastiC likes this.
  18. I’m just hoping the next story passes can be gifted

-Nita and Muschi like this.
  19. I take a break and come back to this crap? What happened to the good story pass rewards I'm not wasting all my doctor notes for one avatar and some speed up rewards. Full video games that take hundreds of people and years to make come out less than $100 !? And keep people entertained for years to come but these people at A Never Thinking Ape want players to spend $100 for something that gets you.... virtually (literally)... nowhere... unbelievable.

Sab777 and Psycxdxlic like this.
  20. This is bs! We usually pay 99ecs for pass 1 (female or Male) and got 2 cats for it... now we paid more just get 1 cat each?🌚 That's ridiculous I mean come on give us at least something not even last avis are very high on stats (like 95/95 )💀 this pass is so overpriced for the rewards that are in it.