NEW FEATURE Email Link: Making Account Recoveries Easier!*

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 4, 2020.

1. Trading Accounts and Piloting isn’t a ban that’s usually made without proof.

However, if you’re hoping to understand the reasoning for the ban or want to appeal you need to send in a help ticket via support.

ChristineSamson2 likes this.
  2. Recover mines

3. Send a help ticket if you need help. Ata dont watch their threads

Muschi likes this.
  4. I'm furious at ATA. I'm locked out of my main account. You guys didn't have the foresight to let us know in advance of something this big? And you expect us to spend a lot of money on Black Friday?

How am I supposed to get back onto my main!!!!

MISSMACKENZIE and KILLERCOLD like this.
  5. I mean ata doesnt schedule bugs to happen. Stop blaming them for something out of their control. All games get bugs

Muschi, Sansa and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. I wasn't aware it was a bug that made it seem like your account was locked into one phone. Sit down noob you don't know what it's like to potentially lose 7 years of gameplay.

7. Do you realize this thread is from May?

8. Calling me a noob when you the 1 going off at ata for a bug. Even if if was ligit ata would NEVER make a massive change like that without notifying everyone with notice 1st. They moved AWAY from limited log outs for a reason. They wouldnt go back to a worser thing thay would cost them players and money

Muschi, Sansa and LeeJarrett like this.
  9. See that's exactly why ATA couldn't possibly made something that big of a change without notifying the payers first. Like Dino said, why would they do something that would make them lose players 🤷🏻‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  10. players** okay

Muschi likes this.
  11. Cute idea! Maybe you guys will do this for older accounts eventually too.

12. Read the post

13. can you help me sir for how to recover my account it says "multiple alts" it is because i changed phone every year.

14. You can recover your account by signing in with the email/service you linked your account to. If you’re having difficulty with logging in then I would suggest sending a help ticket to ATA explaining the situation.

Skyisfound, Atlas and Muschi like this.
  15. Because some of us DON'T LIKE OUR DATA TO BE STOLD

16. If you were that worried about it then you wouldnt be on the internet at all. The internet already has your data

17. Different data. Not all data is the same.

18. Eh nahh. Its all on the internet somewhere

19. Not really, but anyway "the internet" isn't a problem. Different companies can hold different data on you.

But they stay disconnected.

20. Kefo don't talk to me about data... you're going to lose this topic