NEW FEATURE Email Link: Making Account Recoveries Easier!*

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 4, 2020.

1. A lot of people use fake ones for alts also.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. Nicee! Great job for a wonderful idea.

3. Wow now need real email acc to make a pimd alt, tragic 🤠

4. I can’t seem to verify my email on iPhone. 😅 It just won’t let me verify with PIMD. I’ve tried the Gmail, Safari, and Chrome apps, and I can’t open the link with PIMD. The link is expired by now, so is it okay if I just don’t verify my email? Or is verification required?

5. I recommend sending a help ticket.

6. What happens if you link the email you used to sign up for an alt account gets overwritten by your main account by accident?? Can the alt account be restored??

7. I would assume that it wouldn’t allow you to link an email to 2 accounts.

8. Can we apply multiple account in one email?

9. Lowkey missed reading this. Thank you!

Day likes this.
  10. Hey, I have an account and the email was the same as my Facebook's email. Then I accidentally connect to Facebook my newly made account. The problem is when I tried to log in my old account, it redirects to my newly made account! I change my newly made's email address then when I try to change also my old account it says, Invalid Username. Please help me!

11. Send a help ticket.

12. I already did. Waiting for the response. Thanks!

Muschi likes this.
  13. Can I switch from email link to password? ATA is really bad at sending those links. I just had to wait over 24 hrs to log in.

14. I can’t remember my password to update my email and can’t find how to reset that password.....

15. This is the alt that I'm making. But everytime I login, it just straight up going on my email, like I don't need a password for that. I really want to add a password, but how???

16. I believe you can only use email linking with new accounts now.

17. Am I able to restart password? I was using the email link today so I don’t remember it and all of a sudden I have to use password again?

18. Please help me XD heckfire and pidm had accept two different mail i can't have prices now .
    I had try change but don't work

Thanks

19. Send a help ticket explaining it and ata will give you a link yo reset your password