NEW FEATURE Email Link: Making Account Recoveries Easier!*

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 4, 2020.

1. The 1st thing they said on the post is both have to have the SAME email linked so hey know who you are

Muschi likes this.
  2. With the Same still don't wanna work

3. Are you sure you're logging in and not doing the first screen where it asks to make an account? If it has three slots to fill out (email, password, confirm password) then you are attempting to make a new ATA ID, which you cannot do with an email address already used. There is a button right under those entry slots that says "Already have an account." Tap that and you'll be brought to a place that has only two slots (email, password).

4. Do login not sign up and it works. If you already connected a email to your acc you will have to send a help ticket to get ata to change the email its linked to

Muschi likes this.
  5. Ata had solved XD I wasn't in the account they gives me again that

6. I can’t remember my password.. how do I reset password?

7. Send a help ticket

Muschi likes this.
  8. MY ISSUE IS I DONT REMEMBER WHAT EMAIL I USED FOR AN OLD ACCOUNT BUT I KNOW THE PASSWORD CAN I GET SOME HELP???

9. Send a help ticket that you want to recover an old account

Muschi likes this.
  10. WE CANT DO ANYTHING ALL YOU CAN DO IS SEND A HELP TICKET ONLY ATA CAN DEAL WITH IT

Muschi likes this.
  11. My acc only link in facebook, and it doesn't have an ATA acc, please help me to recover my main acc xeyah. please reply i want my main back please 😭😭😭😭😭

12. ATA doesn’t check this thread for account related issues. You’ll have to send a help ticket in.

13. I cant remember my password for my old acc.

14. Send a help ticket if you want to recover an account :)

15. Help me to recover my account

16. Send a help ticket to recover an old account.

17. They did not rply don't know why

18. Just wait for a response, it always takes a while before they send a reply.

19. Coz you not the only one on the game needing help. You gotta wait. Lirily only ata can sort this. No one else can. Waiting is all you can do

Sansa likes this.
  20. How Do I get my account back it says "Trading/piloting" even tho i didn't try to trade it or pilot my acc.😢