[Contest-ish] New Gifts Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ve seen some clubs like to do contests in stats growth or hunts. As well lot of clubs call for help in partys. Maybe there could be gifts added to clubs where admins and owners can gift people for helping in club parties or members participating in club contests.
    Can make a gift that signifies thanks for helping. What the gift could look like can be maybe a dog in a service dog coat.
    As well can do varies gifts for club owners/admins to choose from. From party hats to bells and whistles or medals and trophies for great work and a job well done.

2. OMG THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA  I WOULD LOVE THAT

3. CD Mixtape (Here's a list of cheesy songs that remind me of you)
    Shame Sock ( The sock from under my bed)
    Anime Boxset ( Subbed over dubbed anyday)
    Grandma's Cookies (No-one makes them like grandma)
    Swear Jar (I saw your World Chat post, pay up)
    Chicken Nugget (For my favorite little nugget)

4. I would love to see a line of gifts surrounded around the disabled community. This could either be new store gifts for a short while or a spinner set. I love the idea of promoting that disabled people go to college all the time and are super cool.

Examples
    Wheelchair-My Legs May Be Weak But I Am Strong
    Electric Wheelchair- My ABILITY is stronger then my DisABILITY
    Walker- Sometimes the things we can't change end up changing
    us

Crutches- I am different but not Less
    Hearing aide-If you got em' Flaunt em!
    Prosthetic Leg- Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage.
    A Device for Speaking- Don't Mistake Quiet as Weak. I will turn the volume up!
    This particular device is generally an ipad with word icons. But it could be simplified to just a text phrase on the screen

Cane Bouquet
    Im thinking that they could be put together with a bow or rope. The crutches on the outer end. The guide canes in the middle, and the walking cane stuck in the center.

Cane- Cane Used for Walking
    Forearm Crutches- When Someone Needs Two Canes for Walking
    Guide Cane- Cane Used to Help A Blind Person See
    Deaf/Blind Guide Cane (These are Red andWhite)- Cane Designed to Help A Person Know They Can't See/Hear

Other
    Service Dog- Super Hero Dog! And The Reason A Dog is In the Yearbook!
    The design: A big dog either German Shepherd or Retriever sitting with a vest that says Service Dog

Emotional Support Cat- It's so cute it will need to be snuck onto campus
    I think any cat would be fine but using hypnocat would be cute. Hypnocat is half zipped in a backpack with a collar that says Emotional Support.

Emotional support animals can be in colleges and are generally small dogs. But I love cats and wanted to include them. And they can be allowed on campus with some documented reasons as to why you need them. So they really don't need to be snuck in

I know that this entire gift event will be very difficult if you chose to do it as disabled avatars would probably be made too. However, this event would mean so much to everyone disabled that plays this game. Im sure the idea and items sound uncomfortable. The world as a whole hasn't gotten to a place where these items aren't foreign but viewed as daily life. But (you) Ata, could be a real Pioneer and create disabled avatars and disability items.

Thank you for your time and reading my suggestion:)

5. This is a nice one

6. My idea os Like FACE OF the Zoids ;) the Animal Robot like ;) make it Like in different Tier ;) Level1 Zoids Only Simple But on High tier It must Be Like Full of Armor :) You can Make Face Only Or The Whole Thing If Can ;) I think thats Nice To Be One of the Gifts ;))

Future Robot Theme ;)

Description: Rawr! CUteness Overload!

7. I would like to see an Avocado

How would it look like? Like an avocado cut in half. Perhaps maybe even guacamole

It would say, “It’s ok, I’m extra too”

What message am I trying to send?

That everyone can be a little extra every now and then but it’s ok! If guac is extra so can you, I mean who doesn’t love guac, right? Lol.

8. Poutine fries covered in cheese and gravy- "Disco Disco Ape"

Chicken and Waffles- "Bawk bawk let go my oggo"

Microwave- "35 seconds and ding it's over "

I.D swipe card- "Your not getting in without it"

A condom in a pkg - "Better wrap it up buddy"

A swing and a slide- " swing by and slide into my dorm"

9. Gift idea 1:
    Chibi versions of popular avis as a gift. I think that would be kinda fun to collect in your showcase. (These wouldn't form into a bento and would be purely non-stat collectables based on hunt avis)

Gift idea 2:
    Friendship gift. You would need to get 1 of this gift from 10 different friends to form it into something representing friendship. Like maybe the gift itself is a solo kitten and when you received 10 this could turn into a group of kittens? And this could be done for several animals to make it fun

10. I would like to see fists up in the air

Different skin tone on each fist

representing equality

"You Gotta Fight For Your Right"

Threw some 90's lyrics in it

11. Maybe you have done it, I don't know...

Idea: A miniature snowmobile. Would be cool if it was all in black too!

"When your urge for fun in the snow is just something your wallet can't cope with."

12. Money with wings or a trashcan of money, Cause that's what I do with my money apparently

13. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《《《《《《《《《《《 GIFT IDEAS: 》》》》》》》》》》》》

《CASH GIFT:》
    1.) PUN-CAKES= Derpy-looking Pancakes
    Quote: "Derpy and Delicious"

2.) PIMD GLASSES= A pair of glasses with the word PIMD.
    Quote: "These glasses are cool, awesome, and the best of all, expensive."

3.) PIZZA CROWN= A pizza crown
    Quote: "A crown only for the Kings and Queens of Partying,CAUTION: Not to be eaten."

《ECS GIFT:》
    1.) PUPPERONI= A cute pupper from the Pizza Pop(Art) party.
    Quote: "This cute little troublemaker ate your Pizza Bikini!"

2.) APE IN A BOX= A cute little ape in a colorful box.
    Quote: "Awww, so adorable. What is this ape doing inside this box?"

3.) HYPNOCAT PLUSH= An adorable Hypnocat plushie
    Quote: "So cute, Meow! Take me wherever you go, Meow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. blue french horn
    -be a blue french horn in a world full of yellow umbrellas

cc killer bloody sash
    -a recognition for the best killer in town... er in the club

kicking boots
    -kicked for space, reapply when active xD

ugly leech
    -you suck!!!

15. cool cheap avis we dont have to spend a bunch of creds on and cash on keys to unlock boxes for cash only not creds food items loke soda pizza h burgs fries coffee candy etc for cash only more animals of all sorts for cash only cars houses like the toliets only cars n houses motorcycles jewlery camping stuff furnature from all hunts for cash only name change a thing to be able to gift avis to who ever u want for cash only money booster unlock dorm keys unlock dormmates key for cash only in game cash folks not real so u know ty

16. A school milk carton box with a straw in it saying "I do ur body good"
    Basically sending out a msg that people should drink milk cuz it does the body good just as do it hahaha

For all my flirty pimd peeps!

18. I can imagine two gift.
    First one should look alike  this one (like someone killed heart with an arrow of cuteness) or this one (like a heart is covered with something special wrapping)
    And there should be written along with the gift is "Sweetness!! THIS/THAT PERSON wants to spread love with you! Why dont you show ur love."

Second gift i will suggest will be "MANKINI".
    There should be written like "OMG!this mankini suits alot on u".

19. Handmade Scarf : to keep you warm on a windy day?

20. Colorful fruity alcoholic fishbowl drink with 2 straws
    - perfect for pregaming, a night out on the town, or just because you like to share with others. The ultimate duo drink.

Hypnocat paw print
    - Just stopping by. Have a purrrfect day.

Silvery lacy bra with diamond accents
    - sometimes you leave something more than a glass slipper behind

Drop shot (a shot glass off liquor inside another drink)
    - Like to party hard? Or like to party harder...

A hypnocat couple together in lion costumes with a heart shaped moon above them
    - Can you feel the love tonight?
    (Would suggest as an rs ec gift or ec gift at least)

Can of silly string with the spray coming out
    - To use in the event of an urge of silliness, or just plain boredom. Sure to bring fun in any situation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.