[Contest-ish] New Gifts Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I honestly miss the shaving kit :cry: it was my favorite

2. Ideas:

- Bruce’s Burrito (ATABruce) Expensive gift you can only have ONE but comes with high stats. Quote: “Caution, May cause bad gas”

- “Bar Cat” Like the cafe cat for parties but is instead a stat item. Quote: “This Cat finally had enough of coffee and went for something a bit stronger”

- “Forum Post”: a simple stat item where it could be any random quote from forums. Quote: “Report, Don’t support”

- Graduate’s hat: A stat item to represent the graduates of the PIMD tutorial.

- Student Loan: A stat item which is basically an envelope full of money that you can send to others but instead of cash it gives the player a small stat boost.

- “RolePlay”: Some form of stat item that resembles Roleplay, like a script or something. Would be hilarious to send to all the people asking for RP in Wc.

3. lemme just uhhh consolidate everything

i’m not sorry at all for any of these tbh

i’m also not sorry that this is what i’m using to procrastinate all my actual work

4. (For the rs gift section) An infinity ring

:| I'm lame but it's kinda cute

5. Dragon
    It must be a royal n elegant statue in silver or gold plated
    Any metallic finishing will do

6. Waffel with ice cream on top with lots of cholate chips ... yummmy

7. Extremly wishing for LBD ...

Sexyone

Little black dress ....

8. Lip Balms
    Speaker
    Perfumes
    Lasagna
    Jordans Shoes
    Foosball
    Car tires
    Toolbox
    Grooming kit

9. Gifts for all reasons:
    Fun - M

10. Gifts for all reasons:
    Fun - M&Ms, ice cream sundae, deck of cards, cosmic nail polish
    Love - bottled hearts, “mwahs”, xoxo’s, intertwined hearts, Movie Tickets, teddy bear/flower combo, ILY text (in a heart)
    Friendship - yellow, blue, purple fluffy chicks, handshakes, shopping bags, puppy/kitty BFFs, friendship bracelets
    Random - Starbucks Coffee, Tacos, Happy Birthday Cake, T.O.Y (thinking of you), Raybans, Disco Ball, Lemonade & Cookie

11. This one is from Juliet. Coz hers wasn't showing ^

12. Type of Gift - Poop

Why?
    Stop being annoying and spend your time in the toilet more.

13. Type Of Gift : Innocent souls of the noobs.

Looks like: A sphere or globe type thing that is red in colour and has a lot of souls of noobs that are crying and one of them has a speech bubble "Hit me up for taco bell rp".

reason:Hmm given to a strong player and is hard to obtain usually and is a proof of competition that they have crushed to achieve that.

14. Emojis 3d Avis clothes shoes

15. How about a box. It’ll have box written on the side. And the description could something like “its full of IMAGINATION”

16. I spent too long laughing at this

17. Denture with PIMD metal braces

-I can't Smile without You.

18. Bubble Milk tea (milk tea with black pearls and there is a inserted straw)

-there's a goodness in every sip.

19. Just gonna consolidate all the ideas I had.

20. ▪️An emo cat/emoji/sticker
    ‘like y so emo tho’

▪️(PB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.