[Contest-ish] New Gifts Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. We hear there's a hankering for new gifts! We want to give them to you but we'd like to know exactly what you guys want! So tell us what you want, what you really, really want.

90s babies, hmu.

Do I Get Anything?

Yes, each player who has their gift idea chosen will be given 1 PIMD Crate as a little somethin' somethin'. Apart from you know, getting their gift idea in a game!!!! Nbd.

How Do I Share My Idea(s)?

In the comment section below, let us know what you would like to see as a gift in PIMD.

Important questions to answer:
    - What does it look like?
    - What message are you trying to give with this gift?

Also maybe not suggest old gifts because then you'll lose.

We will be going through all of your submissions and picking the best ideas! There is no limit to how many we choose. Maybe one. Maybe one hundred. We will then be closing the submission on Friday, Mar 16 at noon PST.

Things to Note:
    - The winning ideas will serve as an inspiration for these new gifts and may or may not look exactly like how you imagine/describe it to be.
    - These gifts will be in the game indefinitely. They may be there forever, they may not. Who knows! #mystery

Excited to see you guys' ideas!

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Muschi likes this.
  2. The OG:
    Thong
    TP
    Zolt Cola
    Rose

Muschi likes this.
  4. Rather give a good suggestion than win by some arbitrary rule ?♡

5. Compass.
    To find the right direction.

Don’t think we’ve had a compass tbh.

6. We have. In the Eurotraveller hunt.

8. O then plan B.

The Nubblet Spoon.
    It’s basically a spoon.

9. LMAOOO that shutdown

10. But like. Get creative

11. That’s a screwed up gif, even by your standard :(

12. jean i peacefully went 2 years of my life without being reminded of that video and i don't know if i can forgive you for this

13. How about plush bunny. I'm thinking a brown bunny with a purple bow. It would be like a study buddy for your friends as well as a stress reliever.

14. Other people can be "creative" by your oppressive definition of it (literally the thesis of that video).
    I'll creatively suggest that nostalgia might keep people in love with this game :)
    Maybe if you're lucky, I'll play by your silly rule.

15. ok mate keep "creatively suggesting" the same thing people have been whinging about for months and see how far it gets u. but can u do it quieter pls

16. FRIENDSHIP NECKLESS THEY CAN BE HEARTS ARE A PUZZLE OR A KEY SO YOU CAN SEND THEM TO OTHERS AND THEY CAN SEND YOU THE OTHER HALF TO MAKE A FULL NECKLESS. A UNICORN HORN WITH SPARKELS TO SHOW PEOPLES INNER MAGIC SELF A VERSON OF THE HYPNO CAT AS A HYPNO DOG FOR THE NEW YEAR WOULD BE AMAZING SO IT COULD BE A 1 YEAR LIMITED GIFT

17. There’s actually a way to turn caps off

18. Gift Idea: Jar of Reasons
    - Inspo from something I've seen on the internet, this jar details the reasons why you appreciate/love someone.
    - It would have a cork top, a pink bow with multicolored notes inside

19. A Unicorn
    Caption Ideas

> Roll me in fairydust and call me a Unicorn.

> Be Yourself. UNLESS you can be a UNICORN. Then always be the unicorn.

20. For RS: lockets that rs pic can go in. For everyone else a pic frame w ur avi in it. Idk from a programming standpoint how difficult it would b to populate frame or locket w photos but figured hey just an idea. ??‍♀️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.