Can we get a Hetero Plush too

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. I'm almost embarrassed for you... What a closed mind you have

3. Listen I read that wrong OKAY ?

4. I.... What?

5. Yeah yeah. ?

6. So why are we having celebrations in the nation's that do tolerate it instead of trying to correct the inequality in the other nations?

Besides, you want LGBT to be treated equally? Stop giving them favoritism by saying hetero aren't allowed to celebrate.

7. pls tell me this is a joke

8. Tell me that you're being sarcastic sksksksksk

9. My point is that normalization and equal treatment means everyone gets the same thing. Denying appreciation of one sexuality while celebrating all others is STILL discrimination. Thus, the hypocrisy. Doesn't matter if there was a prior history because all it does is cycle which group is hated.

10. Like, seriously. ? OML

11. My dude, that is a different issue.

12. Shame on you Hetero ppl! You're not allowed to be proud. SHAME!!! 

13. yatta desu ne!

14. Yamete >^<

15. Not really. The celebrations now are mostly about being LGBT, not having overcome issues of discrimination.

Meanwhile, I still see people being discriminatory against heteros. It's blatant hypocrisy. "We overcame discrimination so now we will discriminate!" That's all I hear when I see "X gets every other day/month of the year".

16. Today on "ARE THE STRAIGHTS OK?"

17. Spoiler alert: They aren't.

18. Pride month isn't about straight people. We already have rights, don't need to rain on the (gay) parade please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.