Can we get a Hetero Plush too

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kefo 

2. Those that think equality has no further to go are clearly speaking from a place of privilege. Homosexuality is still a massively punishable offense in many countries, including Russia. Transgendered women, especially of color, are brutally murdered without much outcry in the US. Just because there are pockets of the world where it is safe doesn't mean a thing. You're not free until everyone is.

3. I have no words. No support 

4. There are several plushy's that support romantic interest that can coincide with heterosexuality. So. ?

Ps. Kefo needs a nap.

5. They didn't say that. They said gay people don't kill people because of the person's sexuality. They didn't say that they didn't kill period. In the case you linked, the man did not kill his wife because she was straight.

6. ew, no support. y’all already have 11 months out of the year. let us have 1 ?

7. Your argument is that straight people are beneath everyone else and therefore should be denied celebration.

Way to show tolerance, acceptance and equality.

8. That blew way over your head. Oof reality check

9. Because the truth is that hetero people DO NOT get every other day/month. It's not official in any capacity ANYWHERE and it still shows a lack of tolerance, acceptance and equality.

You don't deserve a day/month because of traits you cannot change. This is no different than saying blondes can't have their own week in a calendar year even though every other natural hair color does.

10. I ain’t even read this but I can tell it’s a mess

11. I’m sorry, have you been bullied, neglected, hated and/or disowned for being straight? Hereto people don't need a month or anything for being who they are cause society accepts them while gays and trans people are still being treated like trash. Most countries still don’t accept pride and gay marriage is still illegal in places. Do everyone a favour and keep your mouth shut.

12. Totally saw this coming

13. Lmao you think there are natural blondes

14. I’m sorry, lack of tolerance? Where I live straight people are considered normal and can live peacefully whereas LGBT people aren’t and can’t. Some get caned, jailed, humiliated on national TV. They’re considered people with disease.

Straight people don’t need a month to celebrate anything. They don’t feel unsafe because of their sexuality and they don’t need to be accepted, because they ARE accepted by people all over the globe. Pride month isn’t there to say that the LGBT community is above any other community. It has a history, a movement behind it, and it doesn’t mean any harm.. I hope you understand.

15. I was a natural blonde after being a bald headed baby :(

16. I reject this. Everyone knows only Vikings were blonde and Vikings are a myth created to explain the miracles of Jesus

17. I was a proud yellow head non Viking

18. Secret Viking

19. Gee. Can someone spam me the plushies please? Tysm

20. Anonymous, anonymous, let down your hair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.