Can we get a Hetero Plush too

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Um no tf

Pride is more so acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community in an effort to honor how far they've come with the prejudice and discrimination they've faced (and continue to face). A hetero plushie would be irrelevant since pride month is about the significance of identifying with the lgbtq+ community specifically.
    What would you be celebrating straight people for? You don't get marginalized, nor are you misrepresented for being straight. It isn't needed.

2. I really hope you're just trolling

3. shut up you ignorant whatever you are
    nice bait tho

4. I hate this generation

5. Today on "The straights are at it again"

6. we love a good ally ♡♡♡

7. Don't mind me, I'm just here for the tea ?

8. This thread and it’s responses just makes me sad and disappointed tbh

9. Smh. Even before I realized I was pan, I knew that pride month isn’t for “Allies”. (Not dissing real ones but the ones who think straight pride is a thing)

10. While we're at it can we please stop excluding white people from black history month because we try to be accepting and participate but this lack of diversity is upsetting and seems like a racist attack against us. wE WaNt rEpReSeNtAtIon tOo.

11. Why don’t we just exclude everyone from every month? We all suck ass tbh.

12. I hope this isn't real..

13. Preach

14. I’d prefer a “straight ally” plush over a heterosexual plus. Pride month was born from a gay transgender woman, so.. no. U do not qualify

15. I support op.

If LGBT people don't want to be thought of as different, or treated as different, they should include straight people too

16. somewhat agree

17. this the best place to spew it look at you being all gay and offended,makes me smile

18. Don't feed the trolls guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.