Black Parade Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Wow. Raking up money from ecs to open boxes. This is not fair for all. Nice. Great job developers. That's just my input. But I'm sure it doesn't matter anyhow.

2. Wow lol, obviously this stuff is kinda lame like seriously only top ten and top 100? I bet I won't make either one 

But this is nuts, this new update is nuts

I miss the way pimd used to be, soo stories are like replacing hunts? Bloody gay asf.

3. I'd like to have the avatars, but top 100 and 10 is stupid. Unless you sit and pump out cats, you'll never make it.

4. The one time I fall in love with avis is the one time I have 100% no chance of getting them  why ATA???

5. top 10 and top 100 huh?... see this is the divide you're talking about.. its not between smaller & bigger players.. its ppl who's spending cash vs the ppl who aren't. And obvs the ppl who arent spending on this game is losing out

6. .-. Really ata??? Black parade.... Rip my heart and mcr

7. Why can't I place my furniture in my dorm . This makes no sense

8. Why are there still people whining about "Only Top 100 & Top 10 get avas and stuff"? They still didn't realize that stories are just the same as previous hunts, only BETTER! Oh c'mon people wake up! Explore some more. Read some more. Ya'll are annoying af

9. Android bug. Install the newest update. If it doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hope that helps

10. Top 500? 1k?

#Triggered

11. I absolutely love MCR and this makes me very angry. Not everyone has the time or money to sit at fcc all day. Really disappointed ATA ?

12. When is the end of the event?

13. I haven't reach top 100 and 10 ._.

14. This is unfair 

15. Discrimination ?