Black Parade Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Same ole lame ass ata

2. This hunt is only for who spends their real money on game not just little, lots of money , this game is getting **** day by day for normal players like us,

3. Is this a potd thing or every party works ?

4. Oh man its really hard task

5. Well ATA, keep up the great work and only cater to the people who spend money.

Example 1: This hunt, Top 10 and Top 100 only.

Example 2: This room nonsense, where only way to UG it or purchase anything is by buying EC's. 

6. How is this fair for everyone?

7. Thanks for the 5x promo but I will be taking a break until you guys figure everything out. Hunts are still out of reach and the same. The new "Room" feature is undesirable to anyone above 100KCS, which makes it useless to long time players. I see nothing exciting.

8. Y bother all for greed and line ur pockets game out of touch for most ur players only cater to rich top 10/100 and 1500 ec for room #atagreed shove it
    quote="[ATA]Bruce"]
    These are the leaderboard tiers, but more avatars can be earned from completing the Stories. You can view those avas in-game in the Rewards section of the Story that... rewards them.[/quote]

9. Worst hunt ever. ?

10. Top100?

11. Nothing for a medium level player

12. Nothing for a medium level player...

13. Pimd is just now all about competition, no thanks, im good

14. So basically only players in flash cat clubs can win avis? Thanks ATA... You've taken my favourite band of all time, used them to make a mini hunt and made it impossible to earn anything from them... Thanks for nothing.

15. I don't understand it when it over

16. I want a white parade ?