Black Parade Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Dear friends, while this Forum post only covers the Top Tiers, there are indeed fixed tiers that give dope rewards like avatars, PimDBanks, Amazing Furniture Boxes, and more. However, the fixed tier rewards are now being distributed through the Stories you will receive in game, so it is no longer necessary to include them in this post.

2. A black parade with no black peoples ?

3. Hi Bruce,
    Thank you for informing us. Will there be a post explaining and showing the rewards available through stories?

4. PLEASE ADD MORE JOBS

5. I'm still waiting for a Wiccan hunt

6. You complainers stop whining and just update your apps. lol. This is actually a better way of doing hunts. No more distribution time for ATA. Those hunt reward tiers are now in stories and you can get those rewards immediately after reaching every tiers. Rewards that includes lots of cool stuff like avatars, stat items, furniture boxes, etc. So, shut up and explore first. Ya'll look stupid with your whinings

7. No plans to! You will be able to see the rewards for the current Story segment you have. If you complete that Story segment before the event is over, you will receive the next one with better rewards (until you hit the last one, of course)! Also since you get rewards immediately, you will be able to see people who have already earned the Avatars and Showcase items in World Chat / your Club / wherever.

8. Well this sucks...

9. But i wanted a Gerard Way avi 

10. Sad... I want Gerard Way huhuhu

11. Just when you think game couldn't possibly get by worse ata surprise you and make it 10x worse well done guys keep upbthe good work there will soon be nobody left playing this game.

12. OMG I'll never get this 

13. Black Parade?

Que the cry-ins, coloring books, and comfort dogs

But seriously.. where's the Black Cat Parade?

14. Only for top 100? Come on smh

15. Are there other avis for the Black Parade?

16. What's point of so many boxes if you can only open 1 a day you need to pay extra first to get boxes then to open them

17. Super unfair to lower stat people too hard please make it easier for everyone

18. This is cancerous....