LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸ—»Back to the Stone Age🀘

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Wait so how do I get the mineral pet?

2. πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘
    To fix your broken rock problem you’ll to have a tradeable rock that you either got from someone or an alt ( THIS ROCK MUST BE A NEVER TRADED BEFORE ROCK brand new rock) and to fix the problem you’ll need another person or alt who’s NEVER TRADED THEIR ROCK BEFORE either, the fix comes in from the rock from mollys store**

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

(Get a rock from an alt or someone who doesn’t need theirs , they must start the trade and you can gift them anything )

Step 1. Trade Rocks

Step 2. Gift each other pretty pebbles.

Step 3. Accept the gift

Step 4. The other person or alt needs to go to mollys corner and get a new stone.

Step 5. Trade rocks again

Step 6. Gift each other decorative stones

Step 7. Accept gift

Step 8. Check your showcase your misc with be there. Click and accept.

**At the end of this the account or alt that gets the unbroken stone from molly will end up with a broken stone and you will get their perfect stone so don’t do this with someone who wants the misc as well** - Gibbheh (The Queen of Rocks) πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘ wall me if this helped or for continued help!

πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘πŸ—ΏπŸ‘‘

3. Pet rock captive

4. Look, please stop trying to help people. You're giving everyone the wrong answers. 🀦
    Complete parties. They'll drop mineral pet timer boxes (similar to timer pet capsules).

5. Bet crackheads are loving this.

6. Again, for anyone having trouble with the rock pet. I can't help with the rock stat though because I messed mine up and gave up 🀣

Muschi likes this.
  7. Sorry guys ur own with the rock stat item been asked to stop helping so ✌🏻

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  8. My rocks were never tradeable and ata won’t get back to me and now the event is over. How tf am I supposed to get the special item now :(

9. While this rock thing was a fun event and you get a 1ST/1INT stat item/bonus, it was mainly a way in order to get your words to stop switching. ATA does something fun like this every year for April Fools Day!

In addition, if anyone is looking for the Sienna Grits item, these can be found in the Mineral Supply Box, which can be found in your Box section in your showcase (I found mine near the very end of that page!) If you cannot find this box, that means you have to level up your pet rock in order for it to drop, just as you would for any other pet.

I hope this helps! Feel free to wall me for any questions, or if anyone needs more of the other grits. I have plenty left over πŸ€—

QueenAmidala and rex_ like this.
  10. The dorm is so amazing and perfectly in sync loved it guys πŸ”₯

11. How do I get the items needed to continue leveling up my rock pet? It says I need Grits In order to level it up to 6

12. I got my ornamental stone (final form) 3 days ago, until now there's no mineral per timer boxes appear 🌝

13. The original post said they'd only drop until change over on the 2nd. Are you saying you haven't been getting them but did today?

14. Change over on the 2nd? What that does mean? I already got my final form ornamental stone 3 days ago. And they said that if you have that, you will get this "special" mineral pet box after ec parties 🌝. Been waiting for it to drop on, until now, nothing happened 🌝

15. And my pet is already level 8. I need to find that red shit which is they said its in that "special" mineral pet timer box 🌝.

16. The "red shit" is sienna grit that is found in the mineral pet supply box in your showcase. The timer boxes are no longer dropping, while the supply boxes drop as you level up your pet, like with any other pet.

ireneisblack and Muschi like this.
  17. To get grit its in the shop