LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🗻Back to the Stone Age🤘

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 31, 2022.

1. This crap don’t make sense

Fantastic likes this.
  2. I have the final form but I'm so confused on what to do now. it's not a pet and I don't have any boxes for a pet.

Maneater likes this.
  3. Check your pet timer boxes.

Muschi likes this.
  4. I did but there's nothing there. I keep refreshing my app and I have nothing

5. The rock gifts and rock stat item have nothing to do with the mineral rock pet! The rock pet comes from the mineral pet timer box, and those drop from parties. You'll need about 20 of those boxes to get the amount of scissor shavings you'll need to fully level up your rock pet, but you'll also need to buy some amounts of the grits under the misc category in store (it's 67 and 110 but I can't remember which is which 😅)

6. You need to complete parties then. They drop from parties.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Oh so I get the pet box from a party then the other boxes will level it?

8. The pet comes from the same box that contains the scissor shavings

Fantastic and Muschi like this.
  9. Thank you, I appreciate all the help! 😁

10. Can someone please tell us where the Sienna grit comes from?? The red one??

Meat likes this.
  11. I tried 10000x and can’t get it right

12. Sienna grit comes from levelling up your rock pet. Levelling it drops mineral pet supply boxes (similar to regular pet levelling but different 😅), and sienna grit drops from those boxes.

13. (This post has nothing to do with the rock pet just the misc item)

So I’m curious as to why no one is talking about the fact that you can mess up the rock trading tasks for the misc that fixes your typing.

I goofed up when and traded with two different people being impatient 😂. So I traded the first person, it went fine for both of us. But on my second trade after receiving my second box from mollys I traded with another person (not thinking to ask if this was their first time trading the rock or not) we traded. It worked for them but not me. So I got rather confused and asked them if this was their first time trading or not, low and behold it was their first time. So because I did the task properly the first time, the received a final form rock and I received a their first form rock. Long story short, I’m stuck with this useless rock that won’t turn, that won’t transform with any of the gifts that constantly crumble and it won’t turn into the box. So I’m screwed 😂😂 GL to everyone else I hope this helps you in some way. If not ignore me, I’m rambling

9, SlowlyGoingInsane, v1tal and 5 others like this.
  14. Fk this rock that's all I gotta say

15. Same and I’m so confused now on what point I’m at

16. Same thing happened to me.

90sL0V3 and LeeJarrett like this.
  17. Same thing with me too! 🤦🏾‍♀️

18. I have leveled it all the way to 8 and it now needs sienna grit. I have none and haven’t gotten any from the level up boxes from the rock?

19. You still have a box in your showcase. Open it and it should give you sienna

20. I can't get second rock from molly's corner because it doesn't show any in there