LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🗻Back to the Stone Age🤘

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 31, 2022.

1. When you level your mineral pet, you should sometimes get grey mineral pet boxes (similar to getting the light blue pet boxes from regular pets). Sienna grit is in these boxes.

Fantastic likes this.
  2. Thank you 😹

Fantastic likes this.
  3. Look in your showcase under box, it should be in a box called mineral supply box

4. How do i get metal shavings to upgrade my stone pet? Can't find it anywhere.

bean_ie likes this.
  5. 1 get rock from Molly corner
    2 trade rock for rock with someone
    3 get a preety rock gifted
    4 reload app and go to molly cover get new rock if not there make some u make sure you got the savage brick gift then reload again
    5 trade rock for rock again
    6 get gifted decorative rock
    7 check rock again in showcase and it now be a box if not reload game

Note rocks turning to dust mean the gift rock not ur rock
    Note 2 an any put that something other than trade don't show up reload game

Tsuki_ likes this.
  6. AS FOR THE PET ROCK U CAN GET IT FROM 30 MIN TIME CAPSULE AND THE FOOD TO UPGRADING IT WHAT U WILL NEED IS UNDER MISC IN THE SHOP

7. tysm❤️finnally I got it
    appreciate all helped me 💗

Fantastic likes this.
  8. I don't get how people are still having trouble with this all u do is following a step by step u don't need to try and figure out if a step work

9. it doesn’t turn into a pet. its a rock to stop the nonsense talking in pub/campus/clubs.

10. I totally did the same and now I'm stuck

11. I could get it with alts but not with main 😒 so 🤷🏼‍♀️

12. ⋆ ̊ ༘ [ guide for molly's deals rock ] ◌ೄ

ೃ⁀➷ you need two accounts, a main and an alt
    ೃ⁀➷ buy the rock on main
    ೃ⁀➷ buy rock on alt
    ೃ⁀➷ trade rock from main to alt
    ೃ⁀➷ gift alt two pretty pebbles
    ೃ⁀➷ refresh game
    ೃ⁀➷ go to molly's on alt and buy the second rock
    ೃ⁀➷ trade that rock to main
    ೃ⁀➷ gift decorative boulder from alt to main

⇢ ˗ˏˋ you're done ! now you can go to your showcase and open the rock. enjoy ♡ ⋆。 ̊

Loch_NESS_Monster and Macey like this.
  13. This guide was what was confusing people

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  14. Why can't i have 2 pets? I have my rock pal from 2019 🤧

15. The reason why people are messing it up is if ur gift a second preety rock it hard lock u out of it

Blackdeathkitty likes this.
  16. No. U can send one at a time. I did it and I just had to let alt accept then go back on main and send another one. If that doesn’t work ask pub or campus to send u one pretty rock.

17. Yes but people are getting confused by this why the 7 set with trading some one was set up so that they work together and make it easier

Blackdeathkitty likes this.
  18. This did not work for me. I got the second rock and traded it and the person got the final form. Not me.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  19. That particular walk through is more confusing, but the 2nd rock is the 2nd stage of the transformation and is the one that you need to trade back to whatever account you want the stat item on. Once you have the 2nd rock back on the account you want it on, you then need to receive a decorative rock for it to combine into final form.

I think what's also messing a lot of people up is that once you mess up the pattern, you need TWO ORIGINAL ornamental stones to start over the process again properly. It's helpful if you have a few alts you can use.
    I used two alts to do the first few steps to get the 2nd rock, then traded that rock back to my main.

20. So i did the quest
    1 get rock from Molly corner
    New
    2 trade rock for rock with someone
    3 get a preety rock gifted
    4 reload app and go to molly cover get new rock if
    not there make some u make sure you got the
    savage brick gift then reload again(but nothing happens I don’t know how to get past this)