EVENT 👻Ghost in the Shelves📚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Thank you for making us wait 2 weeks for this trash. At least itll be over soon

2. Those are LB.. the other ones are too boring

3. Very disappointing honestly, just doesn’t really give or feel Halloweeny, it’s like one of your random typical horror hunts.. shame especially annoying when you keep forcefully popping molly corner into my face like begging me to spend money; makes me wanna delete this game for that alone

4. This is such a disappointment. That vampire hunt a few months ago was so much better.

5. Love the furni... not sure about the avis??? Tho I love love love the ones in the boxs (the vip one more) there cute.... can't wait to do this for.... lmao 21 days 🤣

YoursBia, SavageDarkAngel and Jazzy0 like this.
  6. Oh I like it! Let the spooky season begin

7. 21 Days.. For THIS?

8. Where are Conquest and War? and could we get stuff that isnt aimed at kids before the end of the hunt please?

9. the only good thing ab this hunt was the shard avis, disappointed is an understatement.

Intensive likes this.
  10. oh & recycling an old avi? really ??

YoursBia, Puma, Intensive and 2 others like this.
  11. That’s nothing new…

12. Oouuuuu they did y’all dirty with this hunt 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Intensive likes this.
  13. 3 weeks of ugliness.....yay..... 😭

14. Can we talk about why it cost 2500 tokens to get 16 lite boxes? Why y'all go up on price and lower in stock? Last tine it was 1800 tokens for 12 lite boxes. Other times the tokens matched the # of lite boxes. It feels like a rip 😕

15. They got real expensive shite in single city and it sells so they up the price here too. They even upped the prices with 50 cents for 200ec 😂

16. How do we get the ghost girl chair? It's not in the box

YoursBia likes this.
  17. I think the furni looks pretty damn good, I like that dorm layout. Gives an entirely different feel to the layout almost, without actually changing anything. Avis are a little too similar style-wise for my liking, and I don’t think I’m a fan of the pets, but as far as things go I think this hunt looks pretty decent

18. Probably will be sold in molly corner.
    You don’t get the nice stuff for free anymore