EVENT 👻Ghost in the Shelves📚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022.

1. The detail in the dorm though 😮

2. Look at the bright side everyone, ugly hunt so we can save up for bf 😜
    I do like the story line so far though.

3. so why is there 5 different sets of avis??

ATA-Will likes this.
  4. 💸Pʀᴇ-BF Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 3x Bᴏx💸
    2750ᴇᴄs/440ᴅɴs 🚫+1
    Nᴏᴠ. 15ᴛʜ @6ᴘᴍ ᴇsᴛ
    📚Wᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Bᴏᴏᴋ📚
    ^ A new hunt bbb (next hunt) 😜

5. We’re repeating avis now? Then bring back some goodies!!! Lol

SinfulOptimist and Dune like this.
  6. Light the lantern and find out! 🎃

7. This hunt is mint! Love the aesthetic 💯 Keep it coming 🖤

8. The Halloween exclusive party "search" party action icon had me 💀. I think i kinda see what you guys did there. Or do i need to wash my brains with holy water now?

MizzRedd likes this.
  9. The Halloween exclusive party "search" party action icon had me 💀. I think i kinda see what you guys did there. Or do i need to wash my brains with holy water now?

10. does anyone know how to get the snake girlie… 🥰

11. IT SENT ME! I was hoping someone else had their mind in the gutter like me 😭

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  12. Not loving that the spectral shards are just blue versions of an avatar I already have.. I appreciate how hard everyone has to work for these hunts.. but.. not loving the recycling of this avi..

13. So question...Are the spectral avi items pvp attainable or no👀 like i read the last part but ion wanna hit people w/o known for sure

j0rdan likes this.
  14. I assume in the next week or so they’ll announce a pvp extracurricular that we can earn the avis through

Debt likes this.
  15. Exactly! That’s 800 extra prize tokens

16. selling hunt 999 if anyone is lookin for it.

17. How can i get the ghost avis? Not the crossbow/dagger, the ones on the top left/right? Please let me know))

18. Dorm nice....avis.....well I guess not the worst....items could've been better tho js thankfully I'm still sitting out 🥴

19. I really appreciate the hunt is 3 weeks and longer this time around. It gives more time and chance to get hunt rewards and misc, it's been a struggle getting more misc generally. Avatars I'm not personally nuts over, BUT I love the plaid and they're themed, colour matching and a little different and I like that. LOVE the ghoul avatars, I think they are really shpooky and fun! Pet skins are adorable and on theme! I really like this hunts furniture, I LOVE the pieces that aren't actually like a bedroom. I think the pieces are really well designed this hunt too! The above desk chains look CRISP✨ Love the hunt box looks nice and creepy! Appreciating the invites! Not really a fan of the phantomized avatars this time around, I have the regular ones from the hunt not that long ago. I really enjoy the stories! I think they've improved a lot and I really like how it fits nicely to this hunt and makes the drops make sense, plus on theme!🥳

Additionally not apart of the hunt Review:
    I really kind of hope to see maybe in the future some sort of limited time shop for old limited time shard avatars. At least something like that. I also hope to see a PvP update eventually😩 The way it is right now I just can't care to partake. The PvP event though is a little more fun than it used to be.

20. Because the hunt is 3 weeks, is there still a avi on completion of the third side story?