EVENT 👻Ghost in the Shelves📚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Yes there is, if you take a look at the picture, it’s the lady with the serpent <3

2. the person with the serpent is the pvp avi (vip). i’m assuming it’s the older lady.

3. Wait..where we can get those ghost chair ?

4. Yep! The VIP version is the PvP one. The 3rd story hunt is the non-vip serpent lady. The fourth story side hunt is the professor. <3

Lumi likes this.
  5. When you realize this hunt is based off their game in Alpha, y'all sneaky cheeky cuties

6. to everyone saying this year’s halloween hunt is bad, i’d like to remind yall what it looked like last year

PopcornGirl likes this.
  7. The avatars available are so bad I already hate this hunt. The ones from collection are okay, but so off theme given that the rest are just students in uniform.

THIS IS NOT A SPOOKY HUNT. THIS IS NOT HALLOWEEN. THIS IS JUST DISAPPOINTMENT CONCENTRATED INTO A SINGLE HUNT!

Maybe the stat items will be okay, but everything else is so far below the already low bar I have set for ATA.

8. Not bad actually

9. Yall are so annoying bumping old threads

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  10. I don't think this is the only Halloween hunt this year. This current hunts ends the 24th and Halloween isn't until the 31st. I think we'll have another follow up Halloween hunt after this one.

Bada likes this.
  11. So much outrage 😳

12. i like the current one! i just think people have too high expectations given this was the hunt we got last year, it was barely halloween and there was no followup halloween hunt or pre halloween hunt. with the new avis and the shard boxes theres so much halloween that i didnt think people could be mad this year 🥲

Muschi likes this.